ARCO Construction Employee Reviews

Work Hard, Play Hard Environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 23, 2017
ARCO Construction is a good company to work for with great benefits. They have a work hard, play hard work environment. However, there isn't much room for career advancement within the company.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Lacking Career Advancement
Arco taught me alot about the trade business
Roofing helper (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, NJJuly 29, 2016
My time at arco really tought me alot about making sacrifices and learning things the hard way. I can honestly say ive grown from my time at Arco and it made me more tolerable to extensive work throughout a long period of the day. A typical day at work requires alot of heavy lifting, constant motion, and alot of skilled jobs. I learned multiple things that i was able to carry on throughout my life. Management was very professional, they truly care about how the business is run. My co-workers were very helpful and they had a great deal of patience with me being that i was fresh out of highschool with no experience. The hardest part of the job has to be the physical labor ang long hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new things, and knowing that you will get a very nice paycheck at the end of the week
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Long hours of the day.
Productive, fun, fast-paced work environment
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis, MOMarch 9, 2015
Working at ARCO is so refreshing after working for previous organizations. People come in to work and genuinely enjoy what they do. While it is always busy and fast-paced, ARCO makes it a priority to create fun for associates along the way. Leadership is grounded, down-to-earth and practice an "open door policy". Benefits include a 30-day paid sabbatical after each 5 years of continuous employment, an amazing profit sharing program, and the opportunity to volunteer annually during work-time. Additionally, ARCO will give you the resources you need to successfully achieve your job and they don't cut corners. Awesome place to work, and a culture you can be proud of!
Pros
Positive and upbeat culture, beautiful work space

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARCO Construction. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.6InHerSight Score

4.0Personal Development

1.5Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight