ArCom Systems Employee Reviews

No help in advancing in the trade
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Springdale, ARApril 11, 2019
I would never know when I would be working or if my schedule was the right schedule. I'm never really guaranteed 40 hours a week. Sometimes I have to use my paid time off to cover my hours so I would have 40 hour weeks
Cons
No class time training
Excellent Industry
Controller (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARNovember 1, 2017
Culture good, great people

Job challenging, high stress level,

typical day in accounting is to manage day to day operations financially, participate in leadership meetings, included in high level decision making.
Professional workplace
Heathcare Account Exective (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 21, 2017
Working at Arcom as a sales representative would include seeking the needed Healthcare Hospital and Assisted Living Center customers desires as well as new customers. This included, to name a few, of the most relevant ones, Rauland Nursecall, fire alarms, cameras, & intercoms.

I learned that the customers consist of very well & informed individuals that know what they were seeking.

The culture was fast, paced to get the sales quote in, but long term at getting approvals.

The most enjoyable part of the position was learning about the hospitals needs& the implemeting the solution.
Pros
Getting to see how an organization works.
Cons
Seeing people get disappointed from their hard work.
Excellent benefits but not much job security.
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARMay 13, 2017
Arcom offers an excellent compensation and PTO package. It's been a great place to work. I've gained a wealth of knowledge and skills in my 14 years. Management changes constantly. Job security is at an all time low.
Decent atmosphere with egotistical management
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 22, 2017
Not much more to say. Office manager has ego the size of Texas, and has unrealistic expectations. Unwilling to accept responsibilities. Decent equipment. Decent salary. Good vacation allowance. Co-workers are fantastic.
An Excellent Place to work
Vice President of Sales (Former Employee) –  Houston, Little Rock, Shreveport, SpringdaleDecember 21, 2014
I believe that this was the best company that I have ever worked for. They are a smaller organization, privately owned, Christian based, and a wide variety of products and services. The people were actually the best I have seen and would love to work with each of them again. The management of the organization has gone through some severe changes and has reversed the growth initiatives that they were pursuing. Overall, a wonderful place to work.
Pros
Privately Owned, Christian Based
Cons
Long term planning could use some work
Family environment. Great place to work
Installation Technician (Current Employee) –  N Little Rock, ARApril 25, 2013
I learned a lot with this company and was able to advance and grow while working here. The company not only preached good morals but also practiced them from the top down.
Pros
work four days a week
Cons
non i can think of to date