Arcturus UAV Employee Reviews

Amazing place for motivated people that want a positive team environment.
HR (Current Employee) –  Rohnert Park, CANovember 2, 2017
My experience has been incredibly positive at Arcturus UAV. Even when this company went through the pains of having to do some layoffs, the owner was always up front and honest and was visibly troubled by what he had to do. Now that the company has found solid footing and is growing strong, he has brought back almost everyone from the most recent layoff (they left other jobs to return), there is a strong cohesive vibe running through this place. I am so thrilled to be here and don't regret coming back for one second and I get the same sentiment from all my co-workers. I have never worked for a place that genuinely tries to do right by the employees as much as Arcturus. As such we have great groups of people (and hiring more) in all departments that are happy to be here by choice.

They pay 100% of employee medical premiums and 50% of dependents. Seriously, how often do you find that? Did I mention that the plan is actually a Gold Level plan and isn't some deductible based nightmare.

Yes, you need a solid work ethic and you have to be willing to sometimes wear a lot of hats, but it is so worth it. It has been a very long time since I have liked where I have worked and I am thrilled to honestly say I like coming to Arcturus everyday.

We have a great leader who I would follow into battle anytime. I wouldn't waste my time with a review I didn't believe and a company I couldn't stand behind.
Pros
Great pay, great benefits, amazing people, fantastic owner
Cons
You can put in a lot of hours when growing a business
Great until you get let go
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Rohnert Park, CAFebruary 8, 2017
It was a great place to work but it is difficult for a company to do what they do. They do the best they can and they love their employees
Not a good employer
Manufacturing (Former Employee) –  Rohnert park caOctober 25, 2015
Does their craigslist ad sound awesome and too good to be true, it is. They treat they're manufacturing team like tools, very depressing place to work.
Pros
You got a job, for now
Cons
Besides a paycheck everything
Dont bother
Systems Technician (Former Employee) –  rohnert parkMay 6, 2015
Dont bother, they run this business like a high school clique. they have inadequate equipment to do the job properly and then blame the work on the employee.
No real business structure
Composite technician (Former Employee) –  Rohnert Park, CAApril 3, 2012
Extremely poor communications between employer and employee. No future for company promoted and a poor business management structure.
Pros
basic benefits package
Cons
to many to list

Want to know more about Arcturus UAV?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arcturus UAV. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3