Ardent Health Services Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 75 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Ardent Health Services invests in people, technology and communities. Through its subsidiaries, Ardent owns and operates 30 hospitals and more than 200 sites of care in six states with more than 24,000 employees, including 1,200+ employed providers. With a focus on evidence-based practices to improve quality care and patient outcomes, four Ardent hospitals were named to Leapfrog’s Top Hospitals in 2021 and eight Ardent hospitals received a Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade of A for Spring 2022. Based in Nashville, Tennessee, Ardent is owned by current and former members of Ardent’s management team; Equity Group Investments (EGI), a Chicago-based private investment firm; and Ventas, Inc. (NYSE: VTR), a publicly traded real estate investment trust.
Salary estimated from 78 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
A pretty stable workplace in a very small town. the local people eat in the hospital cafeteria but everyone is fairly kind and there isnt any drama...
What is the best part of working at the company? A paycheck What is the most stressful part about working at the company? Dishonest What is the work environment and culture like at the company? Untrustworthy What is a typical day like for you at the company? Long and tiring
Great place with great coworkers. Real family atmosphere, most employees demonstrated that they care about the patients we serve. Corporate policies and implementation of new policies, equipment, software, etc. not always communicated well before being rolled out. Some things implemented by corporate do not fit local site. For example pharmacy does more than just dispense medications, yet pharmacy budget is based off of doses dispensed.
great place to work, people are nice, hours are great, if you get sick they understand. Work and life valance is good. Compensation is fair compered to other.
When you come to work, you come to do your job. That was not always the case. I was doing another job, other people from the front was doing other jobs. Jobs that should have been completed by clinic manager. I would be there 99% of the time before most of the clinic. Then I would leave very late in the evening.Nothing was ever done correctly. I have been in that position before. No writeups, no counciling, nothing. It was a joke!!!!
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 27 questions about working at Ardent Health Services. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Ardent Health Services employees.
Insights from 32 Indeed users who have interviewed with Ardent Health Services within the last 5 years.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Ardent Health Services