Ardor Health Employee Reviews

Productive place to work with a lot of support and good follow through
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLJune 18, 2018
I enjoyed working for Ardor Health. Productive place to work with a lot of support and good follow through. 5 Ardor days paid off and paid time off ie: holidays when the school was closed Ardor paid part or all of salary.
Pros
5 Ardor days paid off, ie: holidays when the school was closed Ardor paid part or all of salary
Not guaranteed first paycheck
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 21, 2018
You don't get paid until you pass a background and drug screen. If you don't pass it you don't get paid for the hours you already worked. Coworkers were amazing though. Just know this is door to door also long hours of walking so be prepared
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Dont get paid till passed checks
Great company to work for
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Arizona/GeorgiaFebruary 7, 2018
Supportive staff for contractors. Tele-therapy contract that allowed me flexibility. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Problems were addressed in a timely manner.
Has more pros than cons
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 17, 2017
Loved my time spent at Ardor. Great things to say about my coworkers and team members, however, certain managers should be paying more attention to what is actually being accomplished with each individual staff member.
home health aide (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WAOctober 8, 2017
This is a great company to work for! There a few pros and cons, you do not have a set schedule, this can make scheduling a little difficult but also gives flexibility
School Division Intern (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLOctober 3, 2017
Very flexible and kind/understanding upper management. Great place for women's advancement in workplace. Progressive culture. Excellent benefits. Everyone there is genuinely excited to be at work.
Very bad company
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 13, 2017
Please do not make the mistake of taking a job with this company! They will tell you pay packages, insurance, and salaries that never materialize when you take the contract. When you ask your recruiter about it, she will pretend to be your friend. Changing the subject to things in her personal life.
This company will let you travel to an assignment, and then never pay you!!!!!
They have been reported to the BBB
Honestly is not something they have ever heard of, and they simply do not care if they ruin your career, and your financial status. I have almost lost my house, car, everything because I made the mistake of taking an assignment with them.
Please avoid them: there are plenty of good and honest travel companies out there, this one should be closed. Just praying that they go out of business!!!!!
Pros
Cons
Everything about them
n/a
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant/Licensed (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 9, 2017
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant/Licensed
found travel employment in california
no problems with ardor or my recruiter
recruiter kept ion touch while on assignment
PTA (Current Employee) –  Barnegat, NJJune 26, 2017
This company is good to work for. They make it a fun working environment and the schedule is flexible if you like a day off uring the week. There is some weekend you may have to work.
Bad company
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  FloridaJune 16, 2017
I tried my first travel assignment with this company!
Never again. I got cheated out of travel money, housing money. Not to mention that they do nothing to help you find housing !!!!! Believe me it costs more to work for them, then it pays. I am very upset with how I was treated, and no one will answer my questions, or return my calls.
This has to be the worse experience I have ever had as a nurse!!!!!
Pros
Cons
Everything about them
N/a
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVApril 3, 2017
Great opportunities, many options nation wide. Helpful staff. Staff is on your side - listen to your needs and desires and ensure they are met at current job sites.
Awful company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLMarch 3, 2017
My tip to anyone looking at joining this company is to turn and run away. Horribles managers, horrible VP, horrible owners. Very disrespectful and racist.
Good companies to work
PTA (Current Employee) –  corral springs, flJanuary 30, 2017
Good work hours, gained a lot experience, great benefits, you have to be ready for new assignments with a lot of time minimal orientation time, I believe a pta should 1-2 years experience before traveling, Enjoy meeting variety patients and co workers.
I am new to the company; however I am very pleased to be employed by Ardor Health Solutions.
COTA/L Traveler (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCDecember 28, 2016
So far, they seem to take good care of their employees. They are always available if I have questions or need help with anything while on the road.
Access to many different assignments
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Safety Harbor, FLDecember 18, 2016
This company has access to many hospitals to place staff in. Almost every time I was in search of a travel assignment, I was able to find a location where I requested. They pay well.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Worked with me to meet my needs, good support from recruiter
OT (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Joe, FLDecember 18, 2016
Ardor allowed for travel opportunities when wanted, also assisted in finding work in my hometown when travel was no longer an option for me. Got to go to some interesting places.
Productive workplace and fun environment
Sales Representative/Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLAugust 17, 2016
The environment was fun and easy going. We always got work done efficiently. I loved my coworkers and the entire company was awesome to be apart of.
good
OTR/L (Former Employee) –  Bath, NYJune 3, 2016
Travel temporary positions with headquarters out of state. Company places therapist in positions across the United State at many facilities, this position included two different facilities.
Pros
go anywhere in USA
Cons
traveling when have a dog
Overall had a good experience.
Contract Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  FloridaMay 26, 2016
Looking for work closer to my home in St. Augustine otherwise Ardor Health was very attentive to any questions asked of me and answered any questions I had very quickly
Professional Contractor
Special Education Teacher (Former Employee) –  Marina, CAMay 21, 2016
No legal representation. No access to teacher pension. No overtime.
Still employed currently.
Contracting with Ardor is very good. Excellent communication.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ardor Health. Our community is ready to answer.