Ardyss International

Working at Ardyss International: 41 Reviews

United States41 reviews

The best Company I ever worked for

I love working for Ardyss because we are giving people back a good quality of life. Ardyss is a Network Marketing Business that is very flexible, it allows me the time to home care. The pay is what you make it. Working at your own pack is Awesome.

A great way to make money with a flexible schedule

During my time as an Independent Distributor with Ardyss International, I learned how to recruit and manage my own network of independent distributors. It was like running my own business. I even had the unique opportunity to travel to Panama and London to launch new networks of independent distributors and recruit locals in anticipation of international expansion.

Ardyss International insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager

Fun but not Challenging

I enjoyed the customer base and learned how to be more inner personal with my customer service skills. This job was easy and I am happy I have the opportunity to work here.

No Security or Advancement

No Security or Advancement, exposed to more than your paid function. Long hours, but very capable co-workers. Doing more than one position.

Cons

Management bad, Checks with NSF, no structure.

Enjoy working with people

Working for Customer Service I learned how to manage a good relationship with different type of customers, keep them satisfied and maintain the sales consistent. And being a Supervisor for 7 years I learned how to lead with my cow-workers while having a good relationship with them as well. In within a year I was promoted from sales representative to office manager. Along the years I improve my people skills due to working whit variety personalities.

Pros

Good Company

Goode Entry level opportunity for those interested in sales and customer service

Great entry level Customer service Job, because you get to be your own boss! The products are fun to present and sell. A typical day would involve checking your inventory and contacting potential clients for sales. Management is very supportive in this organization and the co-workers are nice to work with (when you see them). The hardest part of the job is getting your client base. The most enjoyable part of the job is presenting and selling the products.

Pros

Products and services offered.

Cons

You are starting from scratch with your own business.

Flexible Home Based Business

Up-selling and cross selling products to new customers, and/or existing customers.

good job to long hours

good job to long of hours hgave I working 16 hour shifts no matter if you have a family of not

Work with your schedule

Talking to people about a healthier lifestyles teaching the usage of proper garments. Team building

Nutritinal Company

Ardyss is about making individuals live a more healthier life without harmful medication. Our products help individuals to feel better and look better. We are the only company with 5 of the most powerful fruits in the world. Our Levive rejuvenate from the inside out and our Body magic give instant results that u can see. We drop you 3 sizes in 10 minutes, JUST ASK ME HOW? The hardest part about this job is getting the people to believe that these products really work. The most enjoyable part is seeing the look of satisfaction on someone face after they have tried the product.

Pros

You get to dress up every day and be preety.

Cons

Trying to convince people that its healthy, taste great, and may even save your life if dealing with a serious illness.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ardyss International?

Horrible place to work for.

Horrible place to work for. No paid breaks, no healthcare, horrible wages, horrible supervisor and co workers.

Pros

Cons

no paid breaks, no healthcare, horrible wages, horrible supervisor and co workers.

Fun work place

Ardyss allow you to set your hours and work from the comfort of your home, with great products and benefits.

Nice people and fun workplace

Everyone Is really friendly and what I like about this job is that no one bothers you while you are working. I learn to do refunds and customer service rep.

Pros

Clean lunch area

Cons

Healthcare

Flexible hours

I did not have a review becase I worked for myself. I had a great opportunity to work with a lot of people and was able to help their needs.

Pros

i was able to work from home.

Cons

commission only.

Productive days

* Productive day* Learned more about the company* Non-management* The deadlines* Getting along with others

Pros

fun place

Cons

no wage advancements

productive and fun

i love working for ardyss but i reached my peak in position and want to expand my customer service skills.

Great for stay at home moms

Ardyss International can afford you the opportunity to work from home. Whether, Part-time or Full-Time you are in total control of your hours. As a consultant with Ardyss Int'l your day may consist of conference calls, cold and warm market calling, webinars, sells, and training. Also, Weekly seminars and Annual Conferences are completely optional. The hardest part of being a distributor with Ardyss is their ability to stay innovative as a company and keep a lead over competitors which is important for the retention of your team and consumer base. The most enjoyable part of being with Ardyss is they have one of the best compensation plans in the industry, rewards, and travel.

Pros

great compensation plan

Cons

as a company they are behind on current trends

I love this company. I have learn so much about being natural and healthy.

The hardest part of being a business owner is that you have to always be on your grind. You have to work when you are tired is a challenge. If you are aiming at being successful you honestly do not get an off day. I enjoy my being apart of this company so much I do not mind not having an off day. I drive a company truck that has the company LOGO on it so I am constantly stopped and asked question about what is BODYMAGIC. I am surrounded by like minded people and I feel that is priceless. I am always getting check up on by my management team and it feels like they honestly care. A typical day with Aardyss is wake up, take your products, go online and check your back office, do follow up calls and respond to messages that customers leave.

Pros

daily mentor-ship and great role models.

Cons

you have to work to get paid.

Enjoy the network

Network Company. At home business. Currently in sales only. Excellent products.

Pros

excellent way to earn extra money

Cons

keeping motivated people to be on your team

Health and Wealth

Ability to make as much money you desire. Excellent commission, wonderful product. Who do you know that wants to lose 3 sizes in 10 minutes with no diet, pills, or surgery??

Ardyss International

Take customer’s orders and place their order using a commuter.Answer phone callsGreet customer’sTransferring calls to appropriate personnel.Cash handling including all payment methods.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ardyss International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Ardyss International
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?