Argent Court Assisted Living

Working at Argent Court Assisted Living: 20 Reviews

United States20 reviews

managementworkfreedayjobmealcarestaff

Rewarding but stressful

I worked there for a couple months and I loved loved this job but not only does staff gossip but so does the management! They let employees get away with sleeping in the job, drug use, administering meds without a certification and this is including insulin’s!! I could go on. They pin things you didn’t do on you so they won’t get in trouble there selves. The residents I know for a fact aren’t getting the care they need

Not a fun place to work.

Management is lacking. PSA's are not helpful. Dietary and Activity's are great. The hours are ok. Benifits are mediocre. Some staff are rude. Everyone is related?

Pros

Work week

Cons

Pay Time off PTO

Argent Court Assisted Living insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging

Argent Court Assisted Living

Thankful for the opportunity given to work at Argent Court. Providing care to the residents has been such a rewarding experience, they are truly amazing and make the days fun!

Pros

Free meals, Great coworkers

Great place to work!

I love working here. They are flexible with my schedule and I get an annual review with a raise. The residents are sweet, and they become like family.

Pros

Free meals, annual raises, flexible schedule

Cons

Residents can be demanding

Nice work environment

You are trained for 2-3 days depending on your experience level. Much of the training is on-hands, but there is some online work at home. Management is easy to work with and for. The work with the residents is fulfilling. They have a high turnover rate, but plenty of opportunities for overtime and are negotiable with hourly pay according to experience level. If you can handle the extra hours, it is a really good job.

Pros

Free meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner), frequent breaks

Cons

Long hours, frequent call-ins

Caring staff, the resident our the best part of this job!

I love argent court! The resident make this job fun and exciting everyday! Putting a smiles on there face is what make me go to work everyday! Never a daul moment!

Pros

Strong caring management! That love the resident that are always wiing to help!

Okay

Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Argent Court Assisted Living are low but the residents are amazing. If your here for the residents the low pay will compensate because they are amazingJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Argent Court Assisted Living, I think your pretty safe to keep your job. I dont see anyone advancing unless you get in good with them. Ie friendsManagementIn general, managers at Argent Court Assisted Living are great people. But lack in a few a few areas structure being one.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Argent Court Assisted Living is rare, no one will help you unless you get them behind or its an emergency

Slavery

This place is not a good place to work at. Poor pay, they over work you for little pay. They treat you unfair, discriminate you, are ungrateful & they think they own you once you start working there. It is suppose to be a assisted living facility not a nursing home!!! They are required to do a nurse's job without a license or the better pay.

Work is very rewarding

Working at Argent Court is very fast-paced but very rewarding - you get to make a difference in someone's life every day. It makes me feel good to make some smile. To be successful at any job it is what you decide to make of it, if you are there for the residents then every day you are working you will feel good about making a difference in someone else life. Argent Court offers - insurance, PTO and fair wages.

This is not a good place to work

Not a good place.Do not work here.Not enough time in a day to complete your duties.The work place culture is bad.The management only cares about money.The best thing are the residents

summary

very stressful days but very pleasing to be able to help the residents with their medication and with anything else they needed. Taking them down to dinner was probably one of the best memories I have there.

Not A Fun Place

The Residents Are Great But The Staff Is Horrible This place is on crazy, unorganized and misleading place. Its a shame because the residents deserve better. the whole organization is just terrible and It is literally the blind leading the blind. Please unless your desperate do not attempt to work here in any position worker or management.

Pros

Free 15 Min Breaks

Cons

Have To Take A 30 Min Break Even If u Are Busy

Love my job!

I have been with this company for 8 years. They have always been happy to work with me on my schedule so that I can continue my education and care for my family. The place is really nice, the food is great and they offer free meals to staff, we get paid time off and all the usual benefits, and we get an annual evaluation with the chance to get a 5% raise.

Busy but fun and rewarding

Our job at Argent Court is busy but we have fun, the Activity Director keeps everyone busy, she has alot of entertainment for the residents and we are also invited and encouraged to attend activities, they have 2 new chefs that are cooking amazing meals, we also get to get for free, which is a huge plus! Recently manageable has changed to a some what set schedule, which is wonderful, it allows staff to pick days off that they prefer, which everyone seems to be happy about. They've created a great team of employees that work and pull together, to take the best care possible of the residents!

Pros

Health Ins, Pto, Free Meals

A mess and I would recomment you stray away, far far away

Pros

Cons

all cons

Amazing, purposeful work

I always told myself I worked for the residents, not the management. Most management-employee interactions were unprofessional and undocumented. But my work with my residents is what kept me there as long as I stayed.

Pros

Flexibility, provided lunches, reasonably priced benefits

Cons

Mediocre pay for educated individual, inconsistent daily work environment

Co-workers were fun, the residents were great, management was not productive or qualified for the job.

My time there was bittersweet. It would have been a great job, still could be. But the management was very unprofessional. They belittled the staff and publicly embarrassed staff they did not like personally. Management does the bare minimum for its employees and residents. It ultimately hurts the residents, and they deserve nothing but the best. The training was a joke. If I can go back one day as an RN I would change so many things. Residents deserve better care than what they get there.

Pros

free lunch, you develop a love for residents and care

Cons

the shortest breaks ever, management is unprofessional, do not care for their employees

Nice environment/ amenities for residents.

Enjoyed working with residents and along side "teamplayer" co-workers there very much. Was able to go to management with issues within facility and with resident's care. Was able to utilize experience, training and skills I had learned. I had a few issues with the way management staff scheduled myself and other co-workers (constantly scheduling on different shifts/ double shifts, or didn't allow time to regulate body to that particular shift), and position/team being permanently taken away and given to another when out ill for a day or two. Was made to feel guilty when called in or to see if you can work a shift and you decline on your day off because you need the rest. Acted in an uncaring/unprofessional way when medical issues arose in myself and other employees/families lives, but were compromising to others (favorites). Management showed favoritism to some (giving them shift/team desired), even if they had just started working there, and had not put in the time/experience like others. Working in that environment with that kind of management along with daily caring/providing for resident's needs and emergencies that arose was becoming a very stressful and uninviting environment to work in for not only myself but other staff members.

Pros

Good benefits, free meals when available, able to utilize skills trained in and develop new ones

Cons

High premiums for insurance benefits, high stress workplace environment

Fun place to work with elderly residents

At this facility, I aid in daily living of an elderly person. I administor their medications as prescribed, server meals and have fun interacting with the residents. I get along with all of my co workers and have accrued no problems.

Pros

free meals

work

poorly managed, would be nice facility if priorities were in order

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Argent Court Assisted Living. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits