Ari Fleet Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
A place to work
Sales (Former Employee) –  Mt. Laurel, NJMarch 20, 2018
Depending on what department you are applying for this place can be the dream job or a work place nightmare. Having said that, the company has changed over the last couple of years. It no longer has that family work place feeling.
Pros
Benefits and recognition
Cons
Mgmt is horrible.
This place is a joke.
Decaler (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 1, 2018
They have no clue what they're doing. Seems like you have to watch your back and there's no one to take the knife out of it that you can trust. Rules apply to various individuals, not everyone. They should have a nepotism rule in place, as a lot of employees are related, and the rules don't apply to them. Some people have radios where some aren't allowed to have them. Some people can wear leggings, while others cannot.

There wasn't a day that I worked there that I wasn't afraid of getting fired. VERY STRESSFUL.

NOT a fair place to work at all.
Pros
Cons
nepotism, favorites
Management was Bad
Cook (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJNovember 30, 2017
Hard to grow in a job where management doesn't want their team to succeed, and doesn't give raises when they are Promised. But Overall the Company itself is a Great Business to work for.
Pros
hours, friendly staff and customers, quick paced
Cons
management, pay
Not a good company to work for
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJuly 16, 2017
Not a good company to work for their field service technician pay is lousy this job is good only for a starter and not full experience.this company only allows 60 per week ,no room for advancement the company van they give is very uncomfortable,not a good company to work for i stay away from this company
Pros
Customers
Cons
Field cordinators no good pay
Excellent workplace in order to progress both professionally and personally
Dedicated Client Administrator (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJMarch 7, 2017
ARI is indeed well deserving of their being placed on the best places to work year after year.
It is not only a company which prides itself on customer satisfaction, but also prides itself on maintaining a culture of employees which strive to consistently do better both professionally and personally. They truly care about each individual employee and look to improve organizational structures to meet both customer and employee needs.
This is a job where you can truly grow professionally and advance if you put in the effort.
Elitist glorified secretaries
Fleet Manager (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJFebruary 20, 2017
At the risk of sounding immodest, I'm a very bright person. I work hard, I'm efficient, and I enjoy completing a task. Unfortunately, this isn't the kind of workers ARI wants. Their corporate culture is one based on favoritism, entitlement, and caddy water cooler exchanges. In all sincerity, I'm sure there are people who love it there because they don't have to think much. It just wasn't for me. It felt more like a college campus than a professional campus most of the time.

Since leaving, I've been making far better pay working with far nicer people. Great first gig, but not for me.
Pros
Easy
Cons
Phony "family" vibe
Productive and employee friendly company
Renewal Administrator, License and Compliance (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJApril 29, 2013
ARI was listed at #70 this year on Fortune Magazine's Top 100 places to work, and it deserves it. My co-workers are friendly and everyone is welcoming. They put a lot of emphasis on educating their employees as much as possible through their own "ARI University" as well as offering 100% tuition reimbursement as long as an A or B is earned in the course. Upper management is more than happy to help anyone out with issues and the President of the company even eats lunch in the cafeteria with the employees when he's in the office. It is a family owned company that is big on family values.
Pros
giveaways, employee of the month benefits (PIE) which includes breakfast with upper management
Cons
Middle management makes advancement difficult
productive and fun to work for
security officer (Current Employee) –  mount laurelMarch 12, 2012
the people here are very nice make you feel like coming to work every day
Pros
always room for advancement
Cons
there is none