ARI Logistics Employee Reviews

Poor Management
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WisconsinMarch 9, 2018
Poor management and a cut throat environment. Manager would regularly swear and threaten employees while the favored employees received accounts handed to them and were not required to meet the same metrics as the rest of the team. Was told when interviewing what I wanted to hear and then there was a bait and switch.
Pros
Nice location
Cons
Poor Management
Dishonest people
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  AlabamaFebruary 12, 2018
Bad for truckers and owner operators. Very dishonest people in dispatch especially brokerage.
Cancel loads for cheaper trucks last minute and leave truckers stranded. Will not answer phone calls after sending you a cancellation email.
Complete team of selfish, arrogant people in brokerage.
Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 31, 2017
Great company for temporary employment. Good atmosphere and location. ARI is conveniently located in downtown Birmingham, Alabama. They have covered parking and is surrounding by great places to dine for lunch.
Great Company
sales (Former Employee) –  USAJuly 19, 2016
ARI went through some leadership changes in the past few years, but since 2015, it has gotten much better!

Managers want to help their employees succeed and go the extra mile. Coworkers are also very helpful. It is a typical broker job, so there is a lot of sales and cold calling involved, but if you work hard, you'll succeed.

They are very flexible and there is a big focus on work-life balance. Good benefits, good pay, excellent commission structure that beats the competitors.
Pros
flexible schedule, casual work environment, great culture
This Company is HORRIBLE
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 6, 2016
I was employed in the Dallas office under Troy Campbell. Management was absolutely horrible-- it was micro managed to the extreme and created a horrible work environment.

Also, if anytime you wanted or needed help on anything, we got little assistance from management and were fending for ourselves.

The pay scale is outrageously bad as well. Do not expect to make any commission even within the first year, unless you get lucky and are given good accounts to start out with (unlikely). You will be making base salary and with no real chance of making commission.

The Dallas office was just miserable to be in. This was by far the worst job I have ever had.
Pros
Cons
micro managed, poor environment, poor pay structure
Very proactive!
Data Entry - Contract Basis (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 8, 2014
It was a great environment. I loved all my co-workers all willing to help me when I need help. The hardest part of my job was trying to find all the right files and put them where they need to go. I learned that is takes time and patience when you are on a deadline.
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
Not enough help
Small office with a very tight working environment
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 19, 2014
Small work environment as it was a new satellite office. We made a minimum of 100 outbound calls daily. Required to hit metrics and sales goals.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Commission Structure
Young Company
Logistics Agent (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJune 27, 2014
I was lured to ARI Logistics with a strong promise of growth and advancement. After leaving them, I am still hearing the same things coming from the heads of this company with a very high turnover. that is about all I have to say about this company.
A productive and busy business enviroment
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 17, 2012
Managed several accounts. Kept up with current customers while trying to gain future clients. I would spend half of my day on the phone and the other half sending out e-mails. It was a difficult and challenging job in which I thrived.
Pros
salary plus commission
Cons
ethics