ARI Employee Reviews

great place
weldind (Former Employee) –  Paragould, ARMay 9, 2018
it was a great place quick paced very hard work and very unique u have to be a hard worker but also has great benefits in alot of ways it is a place i would love to work at again
Pros
hour breaks
Cons
hard work
Great place to work.
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Paragould, ARApril 29, 2018
Very fasted paced really loved this job it was just a lot of hours then the cutbacks and laying off was a regular thing. It takes a lot of energy and hard work.
Pros
Paycheck are great
Cons
Laying off regular.
Traveling to all states
OPERATIONS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMarch 4, 2018
Working in this culture requires travel and time away from home. Was a great learning experience with travel, with new clients, with specific trade shows that were not only in USA but also in other countries
Fun, fast paced friendly environment
Utilized hand (Former Employee) –  Marmaduke, ARFebruary 2, 2018
Loved working there!! Would.go.back if they'd have me!! Fun, fast paced, hard work, showed appreciation. Great pay, great monthly bonuses, great management
Pros
Fun, fast paced and friendly
Cons
ARI, good company to work for.
Software Test Engineer, Consultant (Former Employee) –  Shippensburg, PAJanuary 23, 2018
As an ARI Software Engineer, Consultant, reported for work at client, Volvo Construction Equipment, Shippensburg, PA where I was assigned to support Test and Prototype Operations. My day-to-day manager was from Volvo. Interaction with Volvo employees was excellent. I was in contact with two other ARI employees, located in India, daily over the internet who also supported our efforts with Volvo. Contact with my ARI Manager was on a periodic (monthly) basis. About every three months, he would visit me at Volvo.
Pros
It was a good challenging job. Learned a lot of new things.
Cons
The job ended.
good place to work
CNC Operator/Set-up (Current Employee) –  Kennett, MOJanuary 18, 2018
good place to work competitive salary and good benefits. good staff and great people to work for. local comute. the company is very involved in the community
Pros
competitive salaryand good benefis
Cons
dirty
Escalate complex issues to appropriate staff (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 18, 2018
Good place to work with dealing with tech support and dealing with websites. Was able to deal with other states to help deal with the tech support of the customers that was having issues.
Productive and fun to work
Day Options Coordinator/ Employment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTJanuary 9, 2018
Working with people with developmental disability was an experience of it's own and I learned just as much from the people i took care of. Management was a little difficult but going in and taking care of the consumers and there needs without dealing with management or co-workers on a personal level and you will do fine.
Pros
Working with the consumers
Cons
Drama in the work place.
typical day
ARI (intern) (Former Employee) –  Duluth, MNSeptember 11, 2017
I have a morning meeting, you can jam out to tunes while working on websites all day long.. for me I would go back as a regular employee in a heart beat.
Pros
food downtown
Cons
if you like downtown it ok
Terrible
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MOSeptember 6, 2017
I transferred from one Ari to another one and that was the worst mistake ever. I transfer loss pay. Supposed to been got hired for one position and they put me in another position.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Management is terrible
Was a good place to work.
Truck Technician (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXAugust 27, 2017
A typical day at work consisted of sitting at a desk answering the phone all day. The hardest part of the job was dealing with dishonest repair shops. The best part was dealing with the good shops.
Pros
good working conditions
Cons
stuck on the phne all day.
Family environment
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJJuly 24, 2017
ARI is a great place for millennials to grow their careers. It's a family oriented company with an inviting culture. They believe in developing incoming talent.
Good place to work.
Engineering Consultant (Former Employee) –  Shippensburg, PAJuly 15, 2017
In spite of the issues I had with ARi I would work for them again. As I was located offsite working as a contractor I never saw the main plant. However the work I was doing for the company I was contracted to was by far the most enjoyable and challenging work I've done in my career. If ARi or Volvo called me back I would do so without hesitation.
Pros
Challenging work, lots of responsibility.
Cons
Human resources department needs to strengthen its policies.
Productive and fun workplace
Information Management Summer Intern (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJJune 18, 2017
I am currently working at ARI and the environment is friendly and helpful. Whenever someone has a question anyone is willing to answer. The people are involved and always looking out for other employees
average workplace
TAA (Current Employee) –  MontanaJune 8, 2017
Could be better in many depts. great company overall but they lack leadership in many high level positions. Change is needs in middle management. for sure.
Packaging
ARI PACKAGING (Former Employee) –  165 s central aveMarch 5, 2017
My experience working at Ari Packaging was great poor supervisor was horrible attitude phone work environment wise what I have done was package cookies and food for shipping and running the machine
It was a grate place to work.
Welder (Former Employee) –  Kennett, MOJanuary 28, 2017
Good Management, Grate group of guys to work with. My co-workers made my job enjoyable. Everyday I went in to work it was always different. I was a floater. I knew every job on my line. most of the time I fixed repairs witch was never the same. fixing welds one day cutting off parts in the wrong place the next. If someone called in or someone was having issues with something and was falling behind I would jump in where I was needed. So I was never doing the same thing from day to day.
Productive and Busy Day
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Alsip, ILJuly 29, 2016
Transported and organized materials in warehouse and maintained storage layouts
Configure machine to size
Load and unload tractor of food products
Set machinery and assemble stations
Cons
Good Salary and Benefits
Nice opportunity for advancement
Brake Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Kennett, MOJune 24, 2016
ARI was a good job. they would encourage you to do your best and to be as safe as you could they would say if you don't think it is safe get the supervisor and make a note of what seem to be the problem
Pros
Advancement, saftey teamwork
Cons
Hot in the summmer cold in the winter
fast paced steady work
assembly line (Former Employee) –  Orchard Hill, GAMay 24, 2016
I enjoyed working on a assembly line making aerosol products. I like my supervisor and I worked hard they taught me how to work on a fast paced assembly line and how to turn n and off the machinery. I got a lot of experience I just felt minimum wage wasn't enough and it took a year to be hired on ...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARI. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.8Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

3.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight