Aria Stone Gallery

Aria Stone Gallery insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job

Great concept but terrible upper Management

I worked as a sales associate at Aria and that place was a joke. Although I loved the concept of the company and the product it stood behind, the upper management was terrible. Upper Management is ugly on the inside and out, they belittle you when speaking and make you feel like you don't matter. I believe Aria would be a more positive workplace with less turnover if the owners really narrowed in on the problem. Im 100% sure that Aria could be sued if someone really recorded conversations with upper management.

Cons

Upper Management, Micro Manager

December 29, 2020
First, we want to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate and understand that we can learn and improve and are very much open to your feedback. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed the concept of Aria Stone Gallery as well as our product during your time here. The Upper Management that you mentioned are aware of this review and we are disheartened to learn that this was your takeaway from your entire experience at Aria Stone Gallery. These are very serious accusations and please know that we do not take them lightly. The Aria Stone Gallery team prides itself on our professionalism and willingness to make all employees feel appreciated with our ability to work as a team and we apologize if you did not feel that we met this standard. Thank you again for your feedback so we can learn from this experience and work together as a team.

A small business, family-oriented culture with an emphasis on employee development and overall satisfaction. A lot of opportunity for growth and personal development within the company as they continue to grow and expand. Overall great place to work!

December 29, 2020
Thank you so much for reviewing your experience at Aria Stone Gallery. We are so proud that you found your time here to be so rewarding and focused on employee development and growth. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors!

Productive Fun family-like workplace

I worked for the Aria stone gallery for five months as a temp employee. In my time of working there, I grew to love it. The Dallas and Houston team operates like a family. Most of the staff are very helpful if you don't know how to do something a coworker will be happy to help you. I learned so much about, natural stone and how & where to use the product. The Vice president of Aria Stone Gallery April is a go-getter, professional, kind and informational on our products. Aria sells the best and most unique natural stone on the market. New idiosyncratic stone shipments come in often. It was fascinating how they traveled the world to handpick stone.

December 29, 2020
Thank you so much for your review. On behalf of the entire Aria team, please know that we are incredibly grateful that you chose to work with Aria! We are so happy that you found that the staff were all helpful and we pride ourselves on the fact that we are all willing to help each other learn and succeed to make the experience great for not only the customers, but the employees as well. Thank you again for sharing your positive feedback about your time with our Upper Management, the VP, or Aria Stone Gallery. It is always wonderful to hear that your time was a positive, professional experience where you were able to learn and grow.

Wonderful Place to Work & Grow Within Your Career

I've worked at Aria for a few years and I'm really proud of our team and the products that we sell. It is definitely the type of company that operates like a family. We all work together to make the best customer experience that we can. Through my time at Aria, I have grown personally and professionally with the help of my team, mentors, and clients. I'm really grateful for the vast amount of resources and people who are willing to help. I'm also really proud of the integrity of the product that we sell. I know that the slabs are hand-selected for perfection and it makes me happy to help a homeowner or designer make their home a personal work of art. And not to mention it makes for a pretty and inspirational office space!

December 29, 2020
On behalf of the entire Aria Stone Gallery team, we would like to thank you taking the time to write about your positive experience in the Marketing Department. We are so happy to know that you enjoyed working with the team and how it “operates like a family” and that in the team we “work together to make the best customer experience that we can.” Both of these sentiments are important to how we operate internally with co-workers and externally with customers. We are proud to hear that from a Marketing perspective that we promote products honestly and that you are “really proud of the integrity of the product that we sell.” Thank you again for your feedback and please do not hesitate to reach out for any reason.

Amazing Place to Work, Terrible Upper Management

Aria Stone Gallery is only 5 years established and is a very small company. I was one of only 8 on-site employees at the Dallas location. The company itself is a great concept. It offers a very high standard product and unparalleled transparency for its clients. However, it is not a great place for its employees. Upper management is very controlling and unreasonable. Employee turn-over is high because they do not feel they are valued. Unless upper management changes, I would never recommend this place for anyone to work.

December 29, 2020
We would like to thank you for your review and account of your time at Aria Stone Gallery. We are extremely grateful for all of our employees and the hard work that goes into selling a luxury product of such high quality and standards. We understand and accept that we have room to grow, which is why feedback like yours is so important. At Aria, we understand that we have the capacity to learn from our employees, especially as Aria Stone Gallery is a steadily growing and relatively new company. Please know that we are proud to say that the voluntary turn-over rate in our Dallas Showroom has drastically lowered since 2018, which we believe speaks volumes about our work environment and progress. Thank you again for this feedback as we will certainly share your feedback with the team to make sure that we are also putting in the same hard work to make our employees feel appreciated as we do with our customer service.

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aria Stone Gallery?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aria Stone Gallery. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Aria Stone Gallery Reviews by Location