Arias Agencies

agencyincometrainopportunityleadhourlifestart

Arias Agencies insights

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Sense of belonging

Commissions based

The job is to sell insurance. You make commissions. You will require a smartphone, car, laptop, and a state insurance license. What you get out of it is not always what you put in.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Can do a whole weeks work and still not earn commissions

Not as advertised in anyway

Training is bare minimum and not close to professional standards. Environment is unprofessional as all get out, as well as pay structure. Higher ups make the money, the statistics of the amount of calling you do will not add up to success. Bullying as well is in this work environment. If looking to apply, I would highly recommend going somewhere else.

An excellent career opportunity

Arias Agencies is famous for its workplace culture, but the opportunity is unlimited, as famously quoted by American Income Life. Yes, the turn-over rate is high! Yes, we recruit people who seem to have a mindset of a business-athlete! And yes, your up-line will make an additional amount, usually less than 5%, of what you make. The work is hard, and many people prefer the hourly wage because your work ethic reflects your income. If you are small thinker, and are not willing to put in some extra effort, your time at Arias Agencies will more than likely be short-lived. The opportunity to earn residual income, lead and teach others, and help families is, without a doubt, larger than any other company. This business has forever changed my life and allowed me to change the lives of others as well.

Pros

Residual income, leadership opportunities, free food

Cons

Hard work, Requires Commitment

I loved working for the morgantown wv office

I would recommend this to anyone who is willing and able to put the time and effort into building a strong business for themselves.it is full commission and requires a lot of very time consuming "no's". With that being said, if you can make it through the not so good days.... Many great days will come.

Overall a Great Opportunity!

I’ve been with the company for almost 7 years and I can tell you that if you have a willingness to learn and grow, you can make a great living for yourself and your family here. The work-life balance is great as the schedules are flexible. It truly is opportunity unlimited if you treat it that way.

Pros

Great work/life balance, competitive compensation, growth opportunities

Cons

You must be disciplined and motivated (not really a con)

Unfair Practices

Company has a huge turn around rate. Compensation is minimal. Upper management does not come from producing but from who is liked the most at the organization.

Fun place with unlimited opportunity

Great Place to work if you like competition and positivity. The joke always goes once you work here you'll never want to work another boring nine to five job again. Work hard play harder is a good saying for this job and company

Pros

free lunches, make schedule, mentors, free trips, incentives etc

Cons

This Company helps your grow your bank and yourself

AIL is the only place I have worked at where you can actually be compensated appropriately for the work you do. Hold yourself accountable and do everything to the best of your ability and you will grow here. If you are looking to just meander into an office and collect a below average check to get by, this isn’t for you. The opportunity is truly unlimited, just have to seize it.

Pros

Uncapped income, crazy bonuses, self development

Cons

not enough people know about the opportunity

Hard work pays off

The Arias Agencies is a phenomenal place to work if you have a great attitude, work ethic and competitiveness. The pay is extremely lucrative, but what most people don't understand is that a $100,000/yr job requires a $100,000 worth of work. The culture is phenomenal for an entrepreneur/millennial/someone looking to start their own business with residual income. There is a certain level of self motivation required and if you don't work then you don't get paid. Management is extremely helpful and motivating and the culture makes being a part of the team so worth it. I've always been the type of person who wants to get paid for the amount of work I do. Nothing is more frustrating than getting paid the same as someone who does half the work as you do. The Arias Agencies is definitely a perfect fit for those that feel the same way

Pros

Culture, Get paid what you work, self discipline, professional and personal growth

Cons

Hardwork, self accountability

Awesome Culture & Advancement

Hard work, but the rewards are more than worth it! With a strong performance based compensation program, you’re in control of your income level and advancement opportunities. 100% would recommend to a friend.

work life blend

A benefits rep at Arias Agencies is essentially starting their own business, with that being the case the job is initially a steep investment of time and effort. Once you have developed a team then you have an imbalance in the other direction, plenty of time and ample finances. Ideal work place for someone who is hard working and coachable.

Pros

Freedom

Cons

n/a

Stressful

Tough to work door to door, with customers who don't have full knowledge of what the meeting will entail. Good people, but tough managers with little real experience with team motivation.

Pros

Good Compensation

Cons

management needs work

Sales

They offer strictly life insurance sales positions. They will guarantee you will make money, and if you don't they will blame it on "your lack of effort." Jacksonville management needs a boost. The company itself is great if you can avoid the scandal and drama. I made the most money I have ever made with this company, but it took a lot of hard work and patience with restrictive/unprofessional management. I wish them the best, but its not for me.

Pros

Uncapped income

Cons

Drama, Poor management, Long hours

American Income Life

High energy work environment to make work tolerable. Good management and workshops each week to help everyone improve. There are a lot of long hours in this, but a lot of rewards. They have friendly competitions to help everyone work harder. I won a $20 Sheetz gift card. The only real downside is it is 100% commission, and a lot of miles on the road for no guaranteed paycheck. It's a great place to work, but not really for me.

Pros

High energy work environmnt, free dinner, workshops to help you improve, friendly office competitions.

Cons

100% commission, long hours (on the road) for no guaranteed paycheck (although they did help me a few times, so I guess that would be a pro).

Arias Agency Wilkes Barre- pays well, worth the work

The Benefits Representative position is performance based but pays well assuming you go to work. Office culture is great. Need to be organized and disciplined.

Pros

Flexible schedule, good pay

Cons

long hours for the first 3 months

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arias Agencies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits