Arion Care Solutions, LLC Employee Reviews

Excellent company with the best clients
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZMarch 2, 2018
At Arion I am responsible for taking care of disabled individuals ranging in age from 1 to 50. I am responsible for the well being and quality of life. This job has taught me patience and understand, it has also enhanced my communication. The management team is always there to assist and help out in anyway. The best part of the job is to see how happy your client is when you show up for your shift. The hardest part is when I have to leave that client.
Pros
Flexible hours great clients
Cons
no pay raises no holiday time off
God work environment.
Caretaker (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZNovember 9, 2017
I worked for a family that was very supportive and just needed extra help at home when they had to be at work. The company was very willing to train and was willing to help out at any time of the day.
Great pay & benifits
Direct Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZApril 11, 2017
I have really enjoyed working for Arion Care Solutions. The company makes great effort to match clients to providers. There are many trainings available to take, multiple times a week/month.
Pros
Compensation is higher then most companies
Cons
Time card procedures can be a little frustrating
Really Great Job to Work At
Respite Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJanuary 28, 2017
I enjoy working at Arion Care Solutions. Although, being employed by them comes at a cost. Yes, there is the pleasing feeling when helping someone out but they are no benefits to go along with this company. All of the people are great to work for and there's training involved for minimum wage. I'd recommend working here, if you need extra money.
Pros
Supervisors are great, You can choose your own hours
Cons
No benefits
productive with a caring staff
Early childhood habilitation therapist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 23, 2017
energetic staff and administration. working with children can be both challenging and rewarding. Building the relationships with parents gives both you and them trust.
Flexible job with rewarding experiences
ECH Masters Care Provider (Current Employee) –  Anthem, AZNovember 2, 2016
I love my job because of my clients, Their drive and optimism for life is what motivates me daily to endure whatever it is to succeed through another day. I work on sight of the client's family home, my schedule is based off a happy negotiation between us providers and the client guardians. This allows me to have a flexible schedule I can scope around my day duties. I act as a teacher and analyze my clients behavior to help their learning and growing skills. The only issue within the company is organization, we submit and communicate everything electronically so things can often get mixed up.
Pros
flexible hours, acceptable pay, no actual boss
Cons
bi-weekly paperwork submittion, communication is electronically

Want to know more about Arion Care Solutions, LLC?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arion Care Solutions, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4