ARISE Employee Reviews

Make it your own
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FLApril 28, 2018
Work from home. Make it your own business. Maybe need to be paid more money but at least it is your own business. You are your own boss. Good companies that they contract with for business.
Central Operations Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLApril 25, 2018
This company really takes the time to invest in their people so that they cannot only be successful in their current position but grow professionally as well. The position is structured where you're never stuck doing the same task day in and day out. There is constant variety to keep you challenged.
Pros
Long Lunches
Cons
Far Commute
At Arise you own your business and set your times. Pay is not satisfactory
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 19, 2018
Arise is a company that supplies you with companies that you can work at home with. They pay system does not always work and you have to fight to get your payment on time. You had to be quick and fight for work time as it is first come first serve with what is available.
Pros
Setting your own times with in their schedule
Cons
You had to fight with others to get your time in and fight to get your pay.
Awful, Save your money!
Contract (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeApril 10, 2018
This has turned out to be a money pit. You have to pay for the classes and after training you are responsible for getting hours. The training is a joke. They do not have any hours available and then we you question it, they tell you to keep looking at all times during the day and night. Who has time for this! This is a part time contract position with no benefits. I have to provide my own computer, internet, and phone line, and fees, as it is.
Pros
Work at home
Cons
No hours available but, you are still charged the fees!
Great company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Martinsville, VAApril 1, 2018
You are your own boss you pick your own schedule and you get to pick the training client you want to work for and see which pays what before deciding on a client
Work from home
Self Employed Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeMarch 15, 2018
Poor management constantly says he is going to do something and never does and provides no feedback coaching or anything really. Have to ask for statistics chat support and any upcoming client information and usually is unaware when arise platform goes down
Helping customer with tax product and returns
Sub Contractor (Former Employee) –  At home remoteMarch 9, 2018
I helped customers with any issues on tax return or problems installing getting their password. Could help customer start to finish of return. Enjoyable because you were helping the customer, no matter how long it took. The culture was to help customer not matter what it took.
Pros
at home remote
Great experience
Direct Support Professional/Respite (Current Employee) –  Oswego, NYMarch 3, 2018
The work is fairly relaxed and little to no stress. You get to meet some amazing individuals and experience what it is like to help someone in life other than yourself.
Fair job opportunity
Customer Service & Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Home BasedFebruary 21, 2018
Really good and legit work from home opportunity. The pay can be better for the clients but overall it is decent. You can pick whichever amount of hours you like.
Arise day to day
Representative (Current Employee) –  Work at homeFebruary 17, 2018
Typical day involved customer service and tech calls. Hard to get steady hours due to how its structured. Hours offered are performance based for most clients.
Pros
Diff clients avail
Cons
Hours change constantly.
Great Place to work
customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FLFebruary 16, 2018
Very friendly culture with co-workers. Great environment for possible long term employment. Team effort to accomplish goals employed. Communication with management open and frequent.
flexible
Customer service Rep (Former Employee) –  work at homeFebruary 15, 2018
Easy to pick what you want to train for different class times make it flexible and you are able once training is done to pick your own hrs but still have to stay with in companies needs also.
Pros
can pick own hrs
Don't get sick
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 8, 2018
If you end up with medical issues and have to go to the ER 3 times in 5 days, you can expect to have your SOW terminated, and then unable to get back into another program for several months.

My advice is to not waste your money on Arise.com. It is, no doubt, a scam, designed to make money by selling training to people.
Pros
Cons
Scam
Awesome work from home job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Virtual homeFebruary 8, 2018
Iliked working through arise. It was fun and never a dull moment. The variety of different products and services offered allowed for intuitive ways to like the work from home opportunities providef
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Pay periods lengthy
Arise has been my blessing!
Arise IBO E-Squad Virtual Staffing (Current Employee) –  FloridaFebruary 6, 2018
I love Arise! I have read that so many do not. I have worked from home with Arise since 2006! I will say, it is all about the client you choose to service! I love the flexibility! I choose the schedule that fits my lifestyle.

If you are a professional, committed to the schedule you choose, success with Arise is easy! Management varies per client. I admit, I have had clients, I did not care for. So I completed my contract and just trained for another. I have been with my current client for more than four years and I am quite content.

My typical day: I logon at 10am, I schedule 2 thirty minute breaks and usually logoff about 5-6 pm. In May & November, I pick up as many extra shifts as possible to make extra money. I know over the summer and at Christmas time, I want to work less to spend more time with my family. I have earned as little as $9 ph and as high as $22 ph.

I can also take time off when needed up to 29 days. Granted, I am not paid, but that is okay too. I can manage my money!!

Arise is amazing for those of us that can not join the typical workforce. As an Arise IBO, I get to share the opportunity and offer a job to to people who want a real job, working from home!
Pros
Pick your client & your schedule!
Cons
Pay for the training, tech issues
Great company for right individual
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 18, 2018
Arise contract out their work, so you don't work for them directly. The IBO (independent business owner) I worked for had terrible management/payroll skills
Arise is not all what its made out to be!
IBO (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJanuary 12, 2018
Arise is, not what it's all made out to be. You sign up with an IBO with all intentions to work a decent job. However, after paying your money, taking classes, getting certified class after, class, after class. For someone to monitor YOUR CALLS DAILY!!! To terminate you later with no explanation. Sorry company to work under, because they remember you don't work for ARISE! 😁
great work
Associate - Information Technology (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 11, 2018
awesome place to work, the company is very caring of their employees. My particular supervisor would help me with anything I needed help with. even purchasing items for work.
Poor MANGEMENT and Customer Service SKILLS
Applicant (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeJanuary 9, 2018
Don't waste your time going to work for an unethical company as this one. Definitely don't create more than one account by accident or you will be permanently ineligible due to a ARISE VIOLATION POLICY in which you never knew existed or even read before. Then management will get smart with you, and start bold everything they repeated like you never read it the first time. Rude customer service, poor company, go find a better company that has the correct skills. If this has also happened to you contact me to join my Class Action Law Suite against Arise.
Very good work at home company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 27, 2017
It was a good company to work for you work your own hours.On a daily basis, you log in to your computer and start to take phone calls from customers. You work for yourself at your home during the hours that are best for you.