ARISE Employee Reviews

Great opportunity to learn and grow!
Tier 1 Technical Support (Current Employee) –  At homeMay 19, 2019
There are vast possibilities with this organization! They are definitely one of the best new ways to earn a legitimate income from the comfort of your home! Just remember integrity and discipline are important to be successful within this organization and then the possibilities are almost endless!!
Not what I thought
CSP (Current Employee) –  Home BasedMay 18, 2019
I was falsely accused (that's how innocent people end up in jail) by a PF and they still have not reached out to me to determine the facts of the issue. I was going to recommend this company but due to the way they treated me I will NEVER refer anyone and recommend people to stay away. You are a contract employee and can make your schedule, however; the hours are not what they said they would be and they can cut your hours at anytime due to lies.

Working is on your schedule, there is no management. You are not really trained and in chat if the PF tells you to do something and it is incorrect, be ready for an email in your box. There are these silly meetings that they have and they go over the same stuff.

The hardest part is dealing with ignorant management with no education who was promoted because they asked. The customers are horrible and you are supposed to take their abuse. The company expects you to sell but the reward is not great. So many people are lying to the customers, I would not even get service through the company they contract with.

I enjoy setting my own hours but won't refer people. I told them to let me check it out and I will get back to them.

I can not speak for the CEO, have not dealt with him or her.
Pros
setting your own schedule
Cons
have to work sat, sun, and mon
n/a
Turbo Tax Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, GAMay 18, 2019
i dont have anythin positive or otherwise to say about my employment with Arise and or turbo tax. all i will say is tax season is a very stressful time.
I enjoy working at ARISE
Community Habilitation Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYMay 15, 2019
I love that we work together as a team. I have never felt like I was on my own here and have asked a lot of questions. Everyone here is great and always willing to help.
Great Work Environment
Practicum Student (Current Employee) –  Fulton, NYMay 12, 2019
A typical day here is enjoyable and the staff is very friendly. I gained a lot of counseling experience. The management was flexible and accommodating. The workplace was calm and the staff was cooperative. It was a good place to start my professional counseling training. The hardest part of the job was late scheduling but the most enjoyable was the atmosphere, people, and even the clients.
Pros
Day shifts
Cons
Short breaks
Be your own boss
Independent business owner contracted (Current Employee) –  Home based officeMay 10, 2019
Working with the arise platform was the best decision I could have made. You are truly your own boss. You get to choose your own shedule with a minimum work week requirement of 15 hours.
Pros
You pay for your own classes, but make the money back the secound two weeks of class during training calls.
Cons
You can not release time withen 48 hours of taking calls.
Hardest part
Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oswego, NYApril 30, 2019
The hardest part about my job is when a client becomes sick and unable to live on their own . I recently went through this. You loose the client, the pay and your personal connection to someone who has grown close to you.
Pros
Personal connection
Cons
Loosing someone you have grown close to.
Poor management
Customer Service Representative home depot (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TXApril 27, 2019
You have to pay for training sit in training for 4 hours a day with no pay,the classes are poorly taught.After you make it through classes you have no direct contact with anyone it's all done through chat PF chat gives you article number to read or passes you off somewhere else,its awful they throw you in you either swim or drown I would not reccomend this company at all I am so stressed
Work from home is great
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAApril 22, 2019
I enjoyed my time with Arise. It was fast paced and I enjoyed taking the classes and working with the instructors. There is plenty of support and you have a chance to advance
Pros
choose your own hours
Cons
sometimes not having enough hours
Work enviroment
Subject Matter Consultant/Performance Sales (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 20, 2019
I choose to respectfully decline giving my opinion on Arise and the way they run their company. My overall scoring speaks volumes of my opinions business
Pros
Able to select on hours
Cons
Decline to answer
Never enough hours during the times you thought.
CUSTOMER SERVICE / SALES (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 19, 2019
There were never enough hours available during the shifts I had signed up to work.

The training was sub-par. We had to learn DOS, which is beyond antiquated.
Pros
work from home
Cons
poor salary
lifestyle
Client Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Remote, ORApril 17, 2019
I recommend this company if you are looking to become your own boss. I determine my own schedule and i determine the longevity of my position, You are not laid off with this company and there are always opportunities that come available with this position
Pros
independent ability
Cons
no traveling if you are a person that likes to get out
Headaches, no benefits, lots of free work, low-pay, terrible "support"
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Central FloridaApril 9, 2019
The biggest CON I've ever had the displeasure of being associated with. Good people working for peanuts, the company - Nothing good to say about them!
Pros
Cons
You're a low-paid contractor - you train for free, no benefits, limited hours, you foot ALL the capital
Work from home position.
Technical support (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLApril 8, 2019
I worked with Arise for 4 years and I was satisfied with this company. I was given the opportunity to connect to some great company's and learn new techniques and programs while I worked with Arise.
Pros
self supervision
Cons
pay rate should be better.
Awesome for business owner
Remote Roadside Assistant Agent (Current Employee) –  RemoteApril 4, 2019
Entrepreneur skills A+
Great for balancing personal and business life
Working remotely from home is every single mom's dream
Benefit is ability to hire others
Good tech support and lots of clients to chose from
Carnival Travel Agent Sales (Current Employee) –  Hanceville, ALApril 2, 2019
I love my job with Arise. They are very strict but have to be Sometimes with my client, theres just not enough hours available if you work an outside job other than Arise. Overall though..it is a great place to work.
A good place to make a living while making a difference
EDUCATION ADVOCATE (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYApril 1, 2019
My time here is spent advocating for individuals with disabilities. I find this to be a good balance of time spent behind a desk with time spent in the field.
Pros
great benefits package
Cons
not always able to communicate with fellow employees
Flexible place to work as a IBO
Remote Customer Service Specialist (IBO) (Current Employee) –  FloridaMarch 30, 2019
This virtual company is a great place. I would not recommend working solely without making sure you have your client lined up and are going to make sufficient hours.
No hours available
Contractor (Former Employee) –  PAMarch 30, 2019
paid for the course, equipment, and no hours available. they hire a lot more people than they need. what have they got to loose, you paying for training!
Pros
Cons
no hours available
I really enjoyed this job
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  TennesseeMarch 30, 2019
I loved working with this company. I scheduled my own hrs, and got to work from home. My job was to book trips for guests and answer any questions they had.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Not being able to get full time hrs