ARISE Employee Reviews

great work
Associate - Information Technology (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 11, 2018
awesome place to work, the company is very caring of their employees. My particular supervisor would help me with anything I needed help with. even purchasing items for work.
Poor MANGEMENT and Customer Service SKILLS
Applicant (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeJanuary 9, 2018
Don't waste your time going to work for an unethical company as this one. Definitely don't create more than one account by accident or you will be permanently ineligible due to a ARISE VIOLATION POLICY in which you never knew existed or even read before. Then management will get smart with you, and start bold everything they repeated like you never read it the first time. Rude customer service, poor company, go find a better company that has the correct skills. If this has also happened to you contact me to join my Class Action Law Suite against Arise.
Very good work at home company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 27, 2017
It was a good company to work for you work your own hours.On a daily basis, you log in to your computer and start to take phone calls from customers. You work for yourself at your home during the hours that are best for you.
A Ok Job
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 13, 2017
This job is ok. It's nothing major it's just over the phone business.But some of the customers are rude and the job does get tiring but it's not that bad.l
Pros
Well payed
Cons
Rude customers
Flexible hours pick your own schedule... work from home
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Moss Point, MSDecember 7, 2017
arise is a relaxed place of work (virtual). they offer many classes for different clients.
Arise helps you as far as they can to get you working!!!!!!
Just not for everyone
Comcast Technical Repair Representative (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLOctober 22, 2017
you make ur own schedule. no benefits . The management is slow to respond and sometimes just respond and leave you more confused. Its good for a homebound person.
Telephone work
Consultant/Trainer (Former Employee) –  New JerseyOctober 14, 2017
Relentless calling for Arise clients anywhere. Wide range of opportunities from training, to selling, to technical services in a virtual call center environment. I worked from my house.
Pros
Excellent training and prep
Cons
Being paid by the minute is different for me
Work At Home Company
Customer Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  NationWideOctober 9, 2017
Arise is a work from home company. The company hours are very flexible. You are allow to pick your own hours. The pay is based on experience and performance.
Work from hone
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLSeptember 4, 2017
I really have no complaints and nothing but good things to say. Your in control of your schedule your in control of how much you make. They ask they you give them 15 hours every week after that it's up to you if you want to pick up additional hours. They sometimes have lots of hours and sometimes they have the minimum.
flexible scheduling
PCA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNAugust 24, 2017
A very rewarding job to help assist clients with their personal care needs. Very flexible hours with work or school that will work with your schedule and life.
Pros
hours
Cons
training not given
Energetic and Exciting Company to wok for from home
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeAugust 19, 2017
I have worked through Arise for around 10 years. They offer great schooling to prepare you for the clients you apply for. Working from home has many benefits, such as saving car gas cost, time travel and the biggest plus is you can pick your own hours to work!
Pros
Picking your own hours to your convenience
Cons
There are none!
Not for everyone, but good for the right person
Emergency Roadside Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Bonita Springs, FLAugust 17, 2017
This is a great opportunity, but nothing in life is perfect and one good thing generally comes with something bad thats just the way of life. With that said this is convenient because you get to schedule your own hours you get to choose who you want to work for depending on what contracts are out in that moment, then comes the big but lol you get to pick your own hours but that doesn't mean the hours you want are always available especially when you first start out. The schedule is released to you depending on your performance and how much you have worked so someone who has done well and has been working a good amount will get the schedule sooner then you so in the beginning when you have nothing under your belt you have to basically take what there is to prove yourself so you can hopefully get on the list to get it first because most of the time the people on the list take alll the good hours, its doable but its hard at first so keep that in mind. Second point you get to choose who to work for but not every contract is the same and the training time can vary, the most common being a month long and you DO NOT get paid during this time so make sure you have some other way of making money in the mean time. I can not stress enough how important it is to get a good IBO that is the person who will be paying you because if they are not good you wont have the information you need for a job and when something happens they wont know how to fight for you with arise or the company holding your contract, now you have another option of becoming an IBO yourself you will need to have an LLC  more... but its worth it in the sense that you dont get as much money taken from you, it depends on what IBO you go with on how much they take Arise charges $20 each pay check which is every 2 weeks for you using their company but after that the IBO can charge you what ever they want some do a percentage of your check others do a set amount each pay check but if you are your own IBO all that gets taken is the 20 arise charges but the downside is you have to do everything so if somethings wrong you cant just go to your IBO to fix it your the IBO so you have to do it so you have to learn how the company works and adapt another plus side though is as an IBO you can have as many people under you as you want and charge them what you want so you have the opportunity to have a full on business if your smart about it. Each contract has its Pros and Cons, this is a great opportunity if you can make it work what i dont recommend is this be the main source of income for your household because i just dont feel its reliable enough, each contract only lasts about 3 months and after that time they can choose to drop you or keep you and if they drop you, you have to go through a whole other training of a month without pay to start working again. its a good side thing or for a stay at home mom/dad but not the main source of income. I hope this helped this gave me the chance to spend time with my kids that i really cherished because i was able to work from home but im the man to the unreliability just wasn't working for me if i didn't have savings to fall back on i would have been in a very bad situation because i did not have a good IBO and i wasn't given all the info so when i was dropped it was out of no where and that was not good for me all in all good opportunity for the right person in the right situation.  less
Pros
schedule your own hours
Cons
unreliability
Very convenient
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Work from homeAugust 11, 2017
Very convenient for a stay at home mom job. You are able to set your own hours m, which could be scheduled around your kids activities. I found this very convenient for me and my family.
back up contract
CCHS, Customer Service (Current Employee) –  FloridaJuly 21, 2017
Always have a back up contract.. Depending which company you're with you may run int system errors which may cause downtown and cause you to lose money, not only that Arise is unprofessional when i comes to terminating contracts, You'll never see it coming even if you're in good standing with them, so always have a back up contract something to fallback on
flexible work from home options
Customer Service Professional (CSP) (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEJuly 20, 2017
if your looking for a job to work from home, after you go through the checks and balances, there are a variety of options for contracts to choose from, you will need an LLC, or you will have to choose one to work under, they will take a percentage of your pay as well, varies from company to company. The contracts are not always high pay, so it's better to find one with commission incentives.
Pros
Flexibility to choose your schedules
Cons
limited pay opportunities
great
Billing and Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 19, 2017
Not a negative thing to say, every day was like a walk in the park. I just loved my time there and was so sorry that I was not able to stay, but I had to move.
Amazing experience!!!!!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Remote/Chicago illinoisJuly 11, 2017
Amazing experience!!!!! I would recommend this company to anyone. I had very detailed training and the team of fellow employees were amazing with help each other.
Pros
Remote Job
Cons
you have to pay for training
Arise was a nice place to start
Apple Specialist (Former Employee) –  RemoteJune 26, 2017
Arise offered some really nice opportunities such as Disney; Apple; Carnival Cruise Lines and Staples. The training is excellent. Excellent team concept.
Pros
Great Performance Facilitators
Cons
Hours are not always available at the time you need/want to work.
It's partime work
At -Home Based Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 23, 2017
It's not something I would consider full time employment more like part time. work. system issues make it hard to earn money , tech support take a while to respond
Pros
work from home
Cons
systems issues -make it hard to earn money
Work from Home
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 20, 2017
Its a work from home position. If you like to go to school and pay for it then this is for you. You have to pay for all you at home work training. I would recommend it.
Pros
Home work
Cons
You have to pay for all your training