Arizona Autism

Arizona Autism Employee Reviews

Best Job Ever
Work will always be work, but you cannot beat the environment at Arizona Autism. Everyone works together and helps each other out. I've had a lot of jobs that are very "Cut-Throat," but Arizona Autism functions as a team. 10/10.
Pros
Collaborative Team Efforts, Family-like Support System
Caring Company w/ Family Vibe
As an admin member of Arizona Autism, I can honestly say there isn't a better place to work for. The agency is always centered around what's best for the kids of Arizona while displaying an element of compassion and care for all members of the agency.
Fast paced, family oriented work enviroment with room to grow!
Working for Arizona Autism is a blessing to all who are apart of the team. The founders go out of their way to accomadate each individuals needs and take the extra time to be personable. The environment during a slow or busy work week, is always welcoming and feels as if your at home. A day in the life on the HCBS team can have it's busy work, but with the support that's offered, everything's a breeze! I truly look forward to coming to work each day which is a unique factor about Arizona Autism; you enjoy your job! Another great aspect with this company, resides in the many opportunities for growth! Not only is this a great company for those individuals who are curious about the industry as an entry level employee, but also for those looking for a career path. All in all, Arizona Autism has many amazing qualities from CEO, to admin, to staff and is deffinetly worth checking out!!
Pros
Work/life balance, family enviroment, career opportunites, fast paced, benefits, vacation, sick time, fun work events!
Cons
Not for a slow paced worker
Amazing job/career
Arizona Autism is an amazing company to work for. Every single employee that works here absolutely loves their job. We aren't just coworkers, we're family. The owners always go above and beyond to show how grateful they are to have us apart of their team. Everyone in the office and in the field always work together to assure that all clients and families needs are begin taken care of and met. I HIGHLY recommend for anyone who is looking for a job to apply here, you won't be disappointed. Beyond blessed to be apart of this team!!!!!!
Cons
Great Company to work for!
Arizona Autism is a great place to work for. Everyone is very caring and supportive. Management is great as they invest 100% in growth and the success of each individual, they are awesome! I recommend being part of this great company!
Pros
Very Supportive
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Amazing Company
Working for Arizona Autism has been so rewarding. Everyone in the company - from the owners to the providers - really have a heart for the population we serve and it's apparent in the work that gets turned out. Everyone in the office is so willing to help and approachable that is makes getting my job done so much easier and enjoyable. You can tell that they care about their employees because they offer a lot - from insurance to recognition programs, i feel incredibly valued.
Fun and professional place to work
Never a day I don't want to come into work, the feeling of helping children and families in need plus the great work environment with great co-workers to make the day even better. Great management and Owners that take the time to get to know everyone and help us in areas we need and listen to us when we have ideas.
Pros
Birthday and Holiday lunch celebrations.
Cons
none that I can think of.
Great place to work!
Arizona Autism is a great place to work! I have been with the company since the beginning and the owners have been nothing but amazing. They are all very caring and compassionate, they care about their staff as well as the members that we provide services for. The employees are great to work with as well, we all work as a team and everyone is willing to help each other. This is an amazing and caring company that is only wanting to help and make a difference in this world.
Pros
Fun Environment, Caring Owners & Staff, Awesome place to work
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Arizona Autism?
Supportive and Caring Company
Arizona Autism has been a breath of fresh air. I have been with this agency for seven months. This agency truly cares about their team members and shows it daily. And as a mother of a child with autism, I know the hard work everyone puts into making sure the clients are cared for.
Pros
Work/Life balance, caring/understanding management
Cons
Fun environment working for a company that really means something
Arizona Autism is a great company to work for. They really care about their employees and make sure that everyone is heard. If you ever have a question about anything there will always be someone willing to help you with the answer. The owners make sure to keep the work environment as laid back as possible while still getting the job done. I can honestly say that I have not worked for a company that cares as much as they do.
Pros
Great work environment with great coworkers and owners who truly care
Cons
Amazing owners and great coworkers!
Arizona Autism is an amazing company that truly cares for people... both clients and employees alike. We are growing quickly which keeps us busy, but still have a calm office atmosphere and work together to accomplish our main goal in providing these much needed services to our clients.
Pros
Family-like atmosphere.
Cons
None.
Professional and supportive place to work
I came from a very disorganized and corrupt place prior to Az Autism so this was a breath of fresh air. They are transparent, by the book, and a very supportive group. I feel blessed to have found them. They give you the stuff needed to conduct excellent services IE: I-pad, games, etc. Company shirts, there really aren't any reasons to complain here. If you're not a home health person and like the clinic environment, they do only offer home health, but i love home health, you build wonderful relationships with
the families that you can't build in a clinic environment.
Pros
Management, pay, stuff offered, everything
Cons
Nothing.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arizona Autism. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8