Arizona Behavioral Care Homes Employee Reviews

n/a
Direct Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZJune 28, 2018
Do not work here. check your surroundings. pretty easy to work here i got bored doing nothing all day. undrestanding ceo. little company pretty chill.
Overall Good Job
House Manager (Former Employee) –  Goodyear, AZJanuary 16, 2018
The pay is average for DCW position but while I was there, work was steady and there was decent OT, also lots of opportunity for advancement if you want it.
Productive work environment and great company to gain experience.
Behavioral Healthcare Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 19, 2016
My work day consist of helping clients with daily independent living activities, take the clients out on days scheduled with different out going activities, help assist clients with managing behavior, remain involved in creating treatment plans for clients. I have learned about writing and filing documents on clients behavior following company guidelines, medication refills, working one on one with clients, preventing clients from suicide and harm to self and others. Working with clients and helping protect their rights. Management is good, I enjoy my management staff great company to work for. Co-workers are friendly, helpful, and supportive. At First starting this job the most difficult task is learning to work with the clients and requiring to participate in certain activities because staff is not allowed to force client to do what they choose not to do. Having to continue prompting the client with different approaches and finding what works best with each client. Being here for a year working with the clients have become easier and I have a better understanding how to relate to the clients getting them to participate in daily living activities. I enjoy learning about the clients I work with and building a rapport gaining their trust and confidence knowing I am genuinely happy to help them the best way that I can.
Enjoyed caring for our clients and provided quality care
Facility Manager/Behavioral Health Tech (Former Employee) –  Goodyear, AZOctober 21, 2015
While I was there I learned about working with clients with a dual diagnosis of serious mental illness and a history of substance abuse. I had the opportunity to manage both a 6 bed & 10 bed facility during my time there. I held monthly meetings with the clients and their case managers, scheduled 24hr staff for the facility, responsible for remaining within a budget for all the needs of the facility, groceries,office supplies, repairs, etc. The hardest part of the job was seeing the clients struggle to meet their goals. The most enjoyable part of my job was having the opportunity to help the clients with their recovery.
Pros
Schedule flexibility, Advocate for the clients, create & implement documentation
Cons
No healthcare provided