Arizona Diamondbacks Employee Reviews

4.7
Ratings breakdown
Former MiLBer
Professional Baseball Player (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 20, 2018
The Dbacks have a fun atmosphere. I was drafted late, and I didn't get the same opportunity high draft picks got. That's the business aspect of it. Minor League pay is unacceptable. I received $450.00 every two weeks, after the draft.
Diamondbacks
Ground Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 3, 2018
I often regret not continuing my employment with the Diamondbacks. I was on the grounds crew and for the first 2 years it was very difficult to maintain the field. The team now is standing on the shoulders of what we did. It was fun to be apart of that atmosphere
Baseball team- all season was fun
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 27, 2018
I worked their 14 years ago, a lot has changed. I can't remember much about this job. The owners have changed, the sales process has changed, I didn't have kids then so it is hard for me to review them based on the climate today.
Pros
free tickets and parking
Cons
no where to advance
Friendly enviroment
Guest Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 5, 2018
Long work days & a lot of standing. Very friendly staff & management. Great place to work to make some extra money. Do not have to work every game, but they do have a minimum.
Fun place to start your career
Senior Account Executive, Group Sales (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 17, 2017
Great place to start your career. Fast paced and rewards success. Long hours can make it hard to handle. Lots of cold calling and low pay made it a grind, but the environment was always very positive.
Exciting work environment!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 19, 2017
I love working for the Diamondbacks. The culture and people are amazing. You get to meet amazing, new people every game as well as make regulars. Coworkers all share a love for baseball and have a lot of fun together.
Pros
Stay after to watch the rest of the game, free tickets to games
Cons
Nights and weekends, sometimes very hot!
Productive and fun to work
First Base Coach (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 3, 2017
The diamondbacks is a good company with good people to work with. Working on the field and travel is amazing and being able to meet people in the same field.
Great Place to Work
Human Resources Intern (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 8, 2017
Fantastic culture. Nothing but good things to say. CEO cares and it shows. Sad to be potentially leaving. Departments work well together and bring the best out of everybody.
Life Changing Job
Production Intern (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 27, 2016
Best work experience I have had in my life. Learned immensely from a production stand point. What goes into a game production is a fun field rewarding from start to finish. Management was knowledgeable but demanding from a hands-on approach. Asking interns to do the same jobs as professionals helped in learning more from sports production. Great work culture with many perks.
Pros
Work experience, treated like staff, company outings
Cons
Pay, but paid compared to most internships
Amazing culture and an absolute blast to work here
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 12, 2016
I'm usually in early and out late, but we have flex hours so you can make your own schedule (within basic parameters), but it helps with work/life balance. Management is great - very knowledgeable and helpful, and they challenge us each and every day.
Fun place to work and great networking position
Account Executive New Business Development (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 27, 2016
Good starting job fresh out of college. Learning how to connect with local businesses in determining their entertainment needs.
Pros
Yearly Christmas party, sales outings
Cons
long hours, low pay, working holidays
Quality Organization
Professional Baseball Player (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZOctober 12, 2015
The Arizona Diamondbacks are a high quality, winning organization in major league baseball. They are a great organization to play for, with the best Spring Training Facilities in the nation.
Fun, High Energy, Great Pay
Coach (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 14, 2013
Taught children fundamentals and mechanics of softball. I had to organize daily plans and programs for the kids to follow. The manager was there to answer any questions, and to help supervise. My co-workers were wonderful! They were full of so much energy, and very pleasant to be around. The hardest part of my job was trying to integrate drills and programs to suit each individuals needs. Not every child needed the same work as the others, so it was difficult trying to accommodate specific drills for each child. The most enjoyable part of the job was watching all of the girls having fun while playing games. I also love when they make me cards telling me they will miss me and that I was an awesome coach!
Great Place to Work
Intern Team Photographer (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 27, 2012
Very dynamic work environment.
Challenged on a daily basis.
Open door policy.
Enjoyed woeking for company
GSR (Former Employee) –  PhoenixFebruary 27, 2012
It was a fun job, if you need something that is part time.
Guest Service Relations. It is tough because you can work 3 days in a row to 10 days in a row and off days depended on the team...if the team was on the road you were out of work.
Pros
meeting guest
Cons
fallowing a baseabll schedule
Corporate Account Manager for a Pro Sports Team, one of my dream jobs
Corporate Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 15, 2012
The Arizona Diamondbacks is a wonderful place to work. Very fast-pace and exciting. If I had the opportunity I would work for them in a heartbeat.
Pros
relationship with sponsors and players, tickets to multiple venues and events
Cons
n/a