Arkadin Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Excellent
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg,IlMarch 12, 2018
Great company, enjoyable work environment, plenty of activities to keep up the morale. Focus on the customer is the key element at Arkadin . Global presence
Pros
Company activities
Cons
Opportunities
UC Atmosphere!
Collaboration (Current Employee) –  United StatesDecember 22, 2017
Great for inside sales environment. Executive hands-on approach. Arkadin looks to increase and adopt new technology to expand product portfolio. Would highly recommend this organization.
Pros
pay, team friendly environment and start up feel
Cons
growth
Followed Core values very well
Senior Programmer Analyst/DBA Manager (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILAugust 31, 2017
A typical day had a review of projects being worked on with a status from both developers and team leads, with a good working together attitude throughout the day.
Work hard; Play Hard
Finance Clerk (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILAugust 1, 2017
Great place to work, just dont let them low ball you. They love to get their bang for their buck. Overall it is a great place to work just work and stay to yourself.
Lots of Talk, Little Walk
customer operations (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILNovember 11, 2015
Executive leadership is fiscally oriented, leading to very poor operational management. Arkadin is a sales-oriented company, however the lack of processes and back office maturity impedes their employee's ability to deliver promised services and products. There is a lot of talk about customer service within the organization, however, executive leadership fails to deliver tools and resources that empower employees to deliver positive customer experiences.
Pros
Compensation & Benefits
Cons
Work Load
Average
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILOctober 29, 2015
Typical sales position. Cold call. Identify possible opportunities. Follow up. Try to sell collaboration products and services.
A fast growing company
Service Operations (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILOctober 6, 2015
A good company to learn the industry and work with wonderful people. You will have the opportunity to work with people from all over the world, the company is based out of France and has offices in most countries.
Fast growing company with a drive to be a major competitor
VICE PRESIDENT OF SERVICE OPERATIONS (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILAugust 14, 2015
Fast paced, relatively newer company about 12 years old. Making changes to compete as a major player in the collaboration field.
Pros
Growing quickly
Productive work place with great team members.
Event Specialist Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJuly 6, 2015
Training to assist you to move up within the department or office.
Fast paced
Co-workers are great to work with
Managers were great to work for and with.
Pros
Helping others, training, managing calls and projects.
Productive and fun workplace with unlimited supply of coffee
Live Assistant Specialist (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJanuary 9, 2014
A typical work day was fairly easy going. We would come in look at the conference calls assigned to us for the day, place them into the system, review any special notes noted for each call and then answer any enter queues throughout the day. Any of our supervisors or team leads always help out as soon as possible and if possible showed us how to avoid the same problem from happening again. The co-workers who worked there longer also gave a helping hand. Everyone is really helpful and supportive. I believe the hardest thing about working there was when a medical call was assigned to me and the introduction scripting called for a lot of medical terminology, that was intimidating at times. I enjoyed my job all together, but for the mostly I enjoyed speaking to people from all over the world,
Pros
Free lunches and unlimited coffee
Cons
Not enough time for a break
Entry level inside sales
Telesales Representative (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJune 27, 2013
At Arkadin I made 100 calls a day, speaking to C-level executives in different divisions within a corporation. This was my first inside sales job and I learned the best ways to get around gate keepers, develop phone rapport and close business through online webinar presentations. I was in control of the entire process, from calling, setting the appointment and selling. I then also reported my sales each week and maintained communication with operations to ensure proper service was being delivered.

Our management was limited, allowing us to "figure out" how to hit numbers. There were many changes happening during my time here.

My coworkers were experienced inside sales representatives and helped me each day getting business closed and understanding the sales process.

The hardest part of this job was keeping up with the competition and what the many hundreds of companies in the collaboration space were doing and finding ways to counter them. This was also the most enjoyable part of my job as I love the challenge of sales and was fairly consumed with the industry to understand business needs more effectively.
Pros
right next to a gym, relaxed atmosphere, strong global company
Cons
lack of management experience, poor direction, limited marketing resources
Arkadin Review
Inside Sales Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILNovember 19, 2012
1. Typical Work Day
-75 to 100 B2B Calls Per Day
-Gather Leads and Close Deals (5 to 8 Leads per day)
-Manage Existing Accounts
-Perform Virtual Demonstrations

2. What I Learned
-Strong sales skills while talking to different managers within company (Cold Calling, Closing, Virtual Demonstrations)
-Creating service contracts
-Salesforce experience
-How to find leads (Zoom Info, Hoovers, Google)
-Strong organizational skills & time management
Great environment to work in.
Live Assistance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 18, 2012
Working at Arkadin has been an overall positive and exciting experience.
Pros
great people
Cons
company expansion