Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 99 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOCurtis Barnett, President and CEO88%approve of Curtis Barnett, President and CEO's performance
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenue$5B to $10B (USD)
- IndustryInsurance Agencies & Brokerages
- Headquarters601 S. Gaines Street Little Rock, AR 72201
You’re seeing all 49 jobs at Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield because we can’t find any available jobs at Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Employees at Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 46 questions about working at Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield employees.
Insights from 51 Indeed users who have interviewed with Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield within the last 5 years.
They use the STAR Method during interviews. Make sure you are able to explain a Situation, the Task, your Actions, and Result. They expect this on every answer given.
Are you self motivated?
If I had a compact license (yes)How much Case Mgt. experience did I have. (13 plus years)
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield