Arkansas Building Services Employee Reviews

Good Team to work with
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARJuly 3, 2017
Good, clean working environment. Everyone works well together & help each other when needed. Each site is followed up by a supervisor who checks the work & catches & corrects missed areas when needed.
Pros
Good Boss & Managers
Best part time job ever
Janitorial Worker (Current Employee) –  Morrilton, ARJune 16, 2017
As per the review titled "Bad Management and Immature Co-Workers", its all a lie....Ive worked with this person and they couldnt do their job right at all,, I mean how hard is it to take out all the trash? Well for this person it was, everyone else had to follow behind him. Tried to help this person, but they were disrespectful and didnt care about their job, so they stuck it out and didnt quit, but what does that tell you.....The company works and cares for all its employees. No cons---All pros!!!!!!!!
Pros
everything
my time at abs
Cleaning Technician (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 25, 2017
I work for 6 momths , never late, never missed a day of schedule work, held it down for three weeks while co- worker was out.Manager wants to complain not been busy at all times, if you finish a little early you must clock out , instead of getting your full hours,or he can find you something to do. work three jobs I'm going not to let them work me to deaf for 8.75, also if you didn't get your full hours its not worth going. anyway its best I leave. These jobs are dime a dozen, there are some that don't mind you staying to get your hours if work is completed
Pros
flexbilty
Cons
pay rate
Night Work Easy Money
Janitor Part Time (Current Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARJuly 2, 2016
I started with Arkansas Building Services as a part time job. I did not expect to stay so long. But I like what i do. I go to my 2 buildings and do my thing and go home to my family. My boss is flexible with my start time. I enjoy doing janitorial at night because I can keep my kids during the day. As long as I do my job managers don't bother me. I see them occasionally and they speak to me and are polite. They help me improve the customers expereince. I wish the pay was more but hey... I'm blessed to be here.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Part-time, Slightly above minimum wage
Good Managers
CLEANING TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Russellville, ARJune 29, 2016
I have worked for ABS since December 2014. They are good people to work for. When I have needed off they have allowed me to take the time - I have always given at least a weeks notice when I have wanted off. We have had nice meetings where they have provided food. Last year the had a company picnic with food, family entertainment, a magician/clown for the kids, a bouncy house. All the families were invited.
Nice company
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARNovember 25, 2015
It was a good company to work for. The management was always looking to make the company better. They looked out for their employees as much as they can. The workload was just overbearing.
Very disorganized, unprofessional leadership.
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 7, 2015
Owner needs a class on managing others. Very inmature, disorganized and did not treat me as an employee with respect. I would not recommend working for this company.