Arkansas Democrat Gazette Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 31 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Do people feel happy at work most of the time?
Do people feel they are achieving most of their goals at work?
Do people feel they often learn something at work?
- Company size201 to 500
- Revenue$100M to $500M (USD)
Salary estimated from 78 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
I transferred from another department which I miss dearly. It wasn’t as intense. When people started canceling their subscriptions is when management started getting real uptight. I don’t recommend customer service to anyone who likes freedom and flexibility. Plus the medical benefits are nowhere near competitive. It’s a sinking ship don’t waste your time unless you wanna sink.
Customer Service Representative in Little Rock, AR
on February 28, 2021
Be happy to return as a contractor. Excellent sales team. Relaxed and trusting manager fit my work ethics well as I already pay high attention to detail and am already self motivated.
Sales Contractor in Little Rock, AR
on June 1, 2021
Work-life balanceIt's a normal full time or 40 hours a week.Pay & benefitsThey should know it's compatible to other jobs. You are paid bi-weekly with paid vacation.Job security and advancementJob security is present and the advancement is possible if they pay attention to job postingsManagementManagement will help with any problems you may haveCultureIt's equally balancedOverallThe Arkansas Democrat Gazette has been a very different type of job. It has been a place to where you meet a variety if people. Some has been great friends and others not so much. No 2 days has ever been the same. You never know what each day is going to bring. One thing for sure is that you can expect the unexpected.
District Sales Manager in Little Rock, AR
on September 10, 2020
7 days a week delivering newspapers. Easy work. Consisting of Managing route, delivering papers and customer complaints. Easy paperwork. No days off or benefits. no holidays off or holiday pay. Self motivation required.
Newspaper Carrier in Nashville, AR
on September 8, 2020
● ManagementMiddle management is there to help you but they do not have much autonomy as everything is passed down from higher ups● OverallI enjoyed my time there but newspaper industry is dying quickly. There is no room to grow as a professional due to managerial jobs being cut. Met some great people and learned a lot
Advertising Account Executive in Little Rock, AR
on August 18, 2020
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 21 questions about working at Arkansas Democrat Gazette. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Arkansas Democrat Gazette employees.
What is Arkansas Democrat Gazette sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?
How are the working hours at Arkansas Democrat Gazette?
What is the vacation policy like at Arkansas Democrat Gazette? How many vacation days do you get per year?
Insights from 22 Indeed users who have interviewed with Arkansas Democrat Gazette within the last 5 years.
Interview is easy
Process takes about a day or two
Can you spell. You need to type 45 wpm. You must be friendly and punctual.
Shared on January 3, 2020
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Arkansas Democrat Gazette