Arkansas Department of Health Employee Review

View all Arkansas Department of Health reviews

I work in a great atmosphere among great people. Im just looking to move up.
Health Service Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 17, 2013
A typical day at work for me is answering the phones and and making sure each client gets in contact with the correct person who can better aide them with their needs. My co-workers on my job are easy going and I get along with them all very well. The most enjoyable part of my job is that my supervisor does not micro manage he lets everyone get their job done at their own pace.

Other Arkansas Department of Health Employee Reviews

Very Professional
SR HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 16, 2018
Colleagues are of the highest quality one might expect in a professional health-centric culture. The level of dedication, professionalism and sincere desires, of most all, to provide health services to the entire state are without a doubt exemplary.
Cons
State salaries are below what is to be expected in the private sector.
An excellent company to work for even though there weren't many job advancement opportunities
Lead Clerk (Former Employee) –  Des Arc, ARApril 5, 2018
* Relaxed and goal-oriented

* I learned how to become a more effective customer service rep.

* The management was awesome

* The workplace culture was inclusive and productive

* Can't say that there was any hard part except maybe having to travel for some meetings

* I enjoyed helping our customers the most and learning that everyone is the same, basically, no matter where they come from
Pros
Opportunity to serve the community
Cons
No room for advancement