Your vacation policy depends on the amount of PDO you have. All of you PDO is wrapped into one....sick days, vacation days, and personal days. If you are off for any reason you will have to use your vacation for it. If you have children that get sick, doctors visits to take them to, if you are sick etc. it all has to be taken and you have to use your time. You cannot take off when anybody else in the clinic is off.....even if they are not in your department you cannot have that day no matter what the reasoning is. In order to take vacation you have to have atleast half your time. Meaning if you take a full week vacation you would need to have 20 PDO's to cover it.
The system is flawed and could use some work but unfortunately it is non negotiable and the rules will not change.
Only off when a dr or pa is out
- If you were to leave Arkansas Dermatology, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Arkansas Dermatology?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Arkansas Dermatology?2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Arkansas Dermatology?One person answered
- What are their benefits like?One person answered
- What is the pay like for a receptionist?
- How are the working hours and how is the working environment like. Would like to be apart of a grea…
- When do we get an interview
- How are the working hours
- What are the hours