Arkansas Dermatology Employee Reviews

4.6
Ratings breakdown
Unfortunate
Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 13, 2018
This employer has the potential to be a wonderful workplace. Unfortunately the management is lacking in professionalism and communication. Day-to-day is very bi-polar, and makes for a toxic work environment for some. The providers and nursing staff are amazing, though.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Poor managment
medical assistant
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 8, 2018
i absolutely loved my job at arkansas dermatology. the doctors and PA's were amazing and i learned so much each day i worked with them. i commuted over an hour each day and would do a longer commute if i needed to because they are so great. if i could id work there still from connecticut. i honestly can say that job was my favorite and most rewarding job i held. i miss it and everyone there!
Pros
the work atmosphere, the learning experiences
Hated to leave!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 5, 2018
I absolutely loved working here. It was very busy and my day always flew by!
The PA's are so kind and they teach you a lot. The doctors are very caring and generous! I love that I did not have to work weekends and i always got to spend holidays with my family!
They do have strict rules about cell phones and computer use but you are honestly too busy for that anyways.

Working for AR Derm will forever be my favorite job!
Pros
Great Atmosphere Hours-- No nights or weekend Generous/ Caring Doctors Fun Events-- Christmas party, Family Picnic Birthday lunches Retirement plan that will match you
Cons
No over time available
Great place with advancement opportunites
RN (Current Employee) –  Little Rock ARDecember 18, 2017
This is a job that has unlimited potential for learning and growth. This company actually cares about the patients and how they are treated. They have rules to follow like every other employer. I love the stability of working here.
Pros
Birthday lunches monthly. Good benefits. Busy work schedule.
Cons
Growing pains.
Transcriptionist (Current Employee) –  Heber Springs, ARJuly 8, 2016
Providers and nurses are easy to work with and are extremely good at their jobs. Patient care is of utmost importance to everyone, which makes you proud to work with such a skilled staff. Most importantly, our community has access to great dermatology care without driving out of town.
Pros
Five-day work week with no weekends required
Cons
No overtime allowed
Productive in Surgery
Certified Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  ArkansasOctober 11, 2014
A very busy day schedule at all times. Learning more is always fun. Working togather as a team is a great success. I like making my Doctors happy with what I do for him. The most happiest times for me is making my patients feel better.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Short Breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arkansas Dermatology. Our community is ready to answer.

Arkansas Dermatology Reviews by Location