Arkansas Electric Cooperatives Employee Reviews

Best job I ever had. Relaxed but busy. Great co-workers and supervisors.
Accounting Clerk I, Accounting File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 29, 2018
Typically always busy but also fun. Learned a lot about order entry, customer databases, inventory, and, scanning and matching packing slips, invoices and other information and electronically filing them.
Great Company
Employee (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 12, 2017
I enjoy working with AECC, the company provides great services to its employees. We have great benefits/retirement, competitive salary and good management in place.
Cleared ride away for electric power lines
Chipper (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 24, 2016
I enjoyed working out doors and being in the fresh air. I have always found it very rewarding being able to work with my hands and see the results of my work. This job allowed me to travel to different parts of Arkansas. When the job was completed we moved on to another place that was in need of being cleared for the safety and accuracy of the flow of energy through the electrical wiring.
Great mission, culture left some to be desired.
N/A (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 10, 2015
Great mission, culture left some to be desired. Management had the perception of being employee oriented without the follow through.
Communications Maintenance
Communications Technician (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 3, 2013
install or fix it. if its braoken, you repair it or replace it. if it needs building, you build it. if it needs installing, you install it.