2 matching questions
1. You receive an email stating that HR had reviewed you application.
2. HR calls you to schedule an interview.
3. You meet with the Chief and Director of the department that you have applied for.
4. If the interview goes well, you are called to have a second interview with your department.
5. You are given an assessment which determines ow sufficient your skills are in that particular position.
6. They call you to confirm your employment.
"Describe a time when you were given a large task with a short deadline. How did you handle that?"