1. You receive an email stating that HR had reviewed you application.
2. HR calls you to schedule an interview.
3. You meet with the Chief and Director of the department that you have applied for.
4. If the interview goes well, you are called to have a second interview with your department.
5. You are given an assessment which determines ow sufficient your skills are in that particular position.
6. They call you to confirm your employment.Answered August 20, 2020
Great for some and others not so great. This organization is run like President Trump run the White House - SORRY!!!Answered April 6, 2017
"Describe a time when you were given a large task with a short deadline. How did you handle that?"Answered August 20, 2020