Arkansas Foundation for Medical Care Employee Review

View all Arkansas Foundation for Medical Care reviews

Great mission
Graphic Designer -Part-time Remote (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 16, 2014
AFMC's mission and people are truly dedicated to making health care better in Arkansas. AFMC hires the best and the brightest. It has been an awesome place to work. I have been there for 15 years.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Security dependant on contracts

Other Arkansas Foundation for Medical Care Employee Reviews

Very relaxed.
Administrative Medical Support- Clinical Review (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARFebruary 18, 2018
Easy going place to work. Upper management is terrible but the supervisors on site are all wonderful. No advancement. Low pay. But you don’t do much. Raises are low. Very flexible work life balance. Hours are awesome. You won’t find better benefits! Definitely could use more training. Phones ring non stop and you aren’t trained properly on how to answer the questions the providers have. Have many employee games and appreciation days. Could be a little more personal and allow staff to talk and get to know each other a little more.
Pros
Hours. Benefits. Great supervisors.
Cons
Pay. Raises. Phones. Review Director.
Supervisors were excellent and appreciated your hard work
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARFebruary 1, 2018
I enjoyed working under my supervisors who showed daily they truly appreciated your hard work and strong knowledge of long term care. The hardest part of my job was leaving homes at the end of my visit because I wanted to stay and continue to help them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arkansas Foundation for Medical Care. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2