Arkansas Foundation for Medical Care Employee Review

View all Arkansas Foundation for Medical Care reviews

Great Organization
Computer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 10, 2014
During the first three years the organization was an absolute wonderful place to work but as outside competition grew and upper level management started to fall like the leaves on trees in Fall, it became very stressful and difficult to work there. I still have nothing but great memories of the workplace and would recommend anyone to working there. I just personally became tired of the revolving door of management. I am sure that it has became more stable since I worked there.

Other Arkansas Foundation for Medical Care Employee Reviews

Very relaxed.
Administrative Medical Support- Clinical Review (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARFebruary 18, 2018
Easy going place to work. Upper management is terrible but the supervisors on site are all wonderful. No advancement. Low pay. But you don’t do much. Raises are low. Very flexible work life balance. Hours are awesome. You won’t find better benefits! Definitely could use more training. Phones ring non stop and you aren’t trained properly on how to answer the questions the providers have. Have many employee games and appreciation days. Could be a little more personal and allow staff to talk and get to know each other a little more.
Pros
Hours. Benefits. Great supervisors.
Cons
Pay. Raises. Phones. Review Director.
Supervisors were excellent and appreciated your hard work
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARFebruary 1, 2018
I enjoyed working under my supervisors who showed daily they truly appreciated your hard work and strong knowledge of long term care. The hardest part of my job was leaving homes at the end of my visit because I wanted to stay and continue to help them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arkansas Foundation for Medical Care. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2