Arkansas Primary Care Clinic Employee Reviews

3.3Pay & Benefits
3.8Job Security & Advancement
Work Experience
Quality Care Coordinator/ Internship (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 6, 2018
Great company to work for! Staff is great and willing to train. Patients was well trained and given the best care possible. Teamwork was always available.
Family Run
Clinical Research Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 7, 2015
This establishment is a good place to work if you want to feel like family but it can be very unprofessional at times.The physician is great but the actual management team needs to be reevaluated. They will hire for one position but will ask you to perform tasks associated with 3-4 different positions but won't offer you any additional pay for the extra work.
Productive and fun work place
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 11, 2013
A day at work was always a joy to me. I loved working because I love helping people. As far as the management, it wasn't well put together. The manager is unprofessional. She doesn't return calls like she says she will. She cant seem to handle everything by herself and I think she needs help in the office. As far as my co-workers, I love them. They have all the energy in the world and they will not let you fail. The hardest part of the job was making sure that everything was in place because people always went behind me and messed something up, so I would have to go back and re-do some things. The most enjoyable part of the job was the patients. I did it for them. They kept me going and I really enjoyed them.
Pros
Good FREE LUNCH!
Cons
Primary Care Clinic
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 30, 2013
A typical day at work was checking pts. in, getting vital signs, performing minor physical therapy, preparing pts. to see physicians, and calling and verifying insurance through insurance companies