Arkansas Urology Employee Reviews

Great place to work.
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  ArkansasJuly 4, 2018
I had to move out of state is the only reason I left. Doctor's great work environment great. Love the office set up very efficient. Great location. Up to date on all procedure.
Pros
All good
Cons
I had to move
A way to grow in your career
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 7, 2018
Great place to work if you want to move up in the medical field. Very busy place. Great benefits. Too much favortism within the company. But most of all everyone there is well to get along with.
Surgery Scheduler (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARFebruary 23, 2018
The job was a thorough temporary and I thought I was taking over for someone who was leaving but they ended up letting me go once the other employee start working from home, that was OK but the company should have said that to me in the beginning what they were going to do, I as never trained adiquietly snd when I family took overdo one one in management never came down to check one, I'm sure I made mistakes but that is to be expected I thought I was doing a good job as I was told by a doctor and a nurse, and I was also told by someome they felt that I was being trained to fail and when they let me go without warning that's what I believe.. But the employees where great management had no integrity they should be honest with people in the beginning until this day I still don't know why they let me go but I believe God has plan.
Pros
Ok atmosphere
Cons
No sructure no honesty no integrity
Fast pace and cut throat
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARDecember 6, 2017
Hardest part of job was learning people and how to work with new coworkers. My job was pretty fast paced considering the physician worked at a steady speed. My team worked well together even under pressure.
Pros
Free Lunch, 1 Hour Lunch Break!!
Cons
Poor communictaion
Productive work environment
Pathology Lab Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 10, 2017
Staff always work as a team, I really feel blessed to have an awesome supervisor. Clinic gets busy 3 days out of week but the patients are a job and the atmosphere is very pleasant.
Pros
Team Environment
Cons
Salary
Busy
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 9, 2017
Loved the Doctor I worked for. I was her personal assistant most of the time. I ran her clinic's on a time line. and the nurse's and CNA's had better be where the were suppose to be. they knew this had us scheduled down to the minute. But in my defense that's the way my Doctor wanted it to be. So I made it happen.
Pros
doctor
Cons
rescheduling patients
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 12, 2017
A typical work day here is very busy. I learned a lot about the medical field. The management was great. There was nothing hard about this job. I enjoyed working with patients and doctors.
Busy with lack of communication within staff members
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 30, 2017
A nice place to work and get a good fill on hands on work. The lead manager could use a lot of work with being a people person towards the staff. Staff stays pretty much on their game getting the patients in and out.
It's a place where your can expand your skills, good benefits.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Nlr, ARJanuary 28, 2017
Arkansas Urology-NLR
The workers that has been there for over 5+ years are lazy and wants everyone to do their work. They don't train you fully and have no teamwork skills whatsoever. They watch your every move and if you can't catch on quick they will talk about you. The ones that are not even supervisors will try and tell you what you need to do when they work is not done!
Pros
Catered Lunch, Benefits
Cons
Lazy workers
talked to multiple people daily
Surgery Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 27, 2016
Scheduled appointment for patients at hospital or other clinics, pre cert insurance for procedures. I worked with 3 every different nurses and doctors. Also assisted with other doctors in office.
Has been a great place to work with good benefits.
Triage Nurse (Current Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARDecember 13, 2014
Overall my experience has been excellent with this organization. It has been fast paced, mentally and physically challenging and I have enjoyed working for one of the doctors and now as triage nurse.

Knowledge of urology is extensive.

Management is good but I am ready for a change to part-time or PRN. The people that I work with are great and we are a team for the benefit of our patients..

I guess the hardest part of the job was more physical than mental when I was the doctor's nurse. Long travel hours at times with loading of charts and equipment to two out of town clinics and then catching up with the local patients on results, hospital surgery orders etc. upon return.

Patient and doctor care. Loved and still do taking care of people.

I look forward to reducing my work schedule to less than full time.
Pros
Good benefits, i.e insurance, dental etc.
Cons
n/a
very productive place to work
Medical Assistant / ED Clinical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 13, 2014
it was a fun place to work. the people were greatthe doctors were very professional.
productive workplace
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARJuly 9, 2013
typical day consist of patient care. I learned more about the Genitourinary system while working for this company.The most enjoyable part about my job was knowing that I was helping others with serious conditions.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
breaks when needed
Workplace Duties
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  1300 Centerview driveMarch 15, 2012
I worked in the back running urine to make sure that patients didn't have bladder infections. I also drew blood and check the patient in before the doctor came in. I also assisted with the doctor on minor procedures. I also did bladder scan on patients to make sure they were emptying their bladder. Also find the patients lab and brought it to the nurse to call the patient, and I have trained nurses and other medical assistant.
Pros
you have benefits and learn things.
Cons
there isn't growth at this clinic, and they didn't give raises.