Arlington Court Employee Reviews

3.1Pay & Benefits
Terrible place to work
Clinical Manager (Former Employee) –  Upper Arlington, OHOctober 5, 2018
State was called in practically every other week for complaints. Always short staffed. Staff was cut-throat and rude to one another. Always short on supplies.
One of the best places I've worked
LPN (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 19, 2018
Arlington court is one of the best places I've ever worked. The DON doesn’t hide in her offices all day like other places I've been. Arlington really helped me grow as a nurse. I was sad to leave but my husband's job relocation moved our family out of state
Pros
Interesting patient mix. Experience. Good money
Cons
Some families were a little crazy. HR is at corporate
Team work makes the dream work
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Arlington court floor nurseAugust 17, 2017
I have only been a nurse with this company a short while but I was welcomed with open arms to a wonderful Team! Sure there are hard days but the support from fellow nurses, STNA's, and management make it run as smooth as possible and make going to work enjoyable. It is a very family centered environment full of compassion and dedication from all staff. I'm lucky to be a part of this wonderful team!
Pros
Supportive co workers
Great place to work with a family environment
LPN (Current Employee) –  Upper Arlington, OHAugust 15, 2017
I have worked here for 5 years and love coming to work everyday. There are days as in every job where they are rough but the team here really pull it together to ensure the best care is given. I'm proud to be a part of such a caring family and company.
Pros
Great staff, team approach, and residents
Cons
HR not in the building
Fine if you want no help
LPN (Current Employee) –  Upper Arlington, OHJuly 30, 2017
Work here if you're able to do everything for every patient alone and without help. If you need help, be prepared to have something you'll do for the help, something the other person needs you to do. High school gossip and cliques are a big thing. If you look like you are drowning in your assignment, I guess you'll just drown, because no one else wants to help. Nurses, be prepared to work as aides for entire shifts sometimes, also be prepared to do aide work and nurse work in the same shift! Sound great to you?!
Pros
Most of the Patients are amazing
Cons
ok if you like long hours
Working Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 4, 2015
there is a lot of busy work because the equipment is very od and need replaced, beautiful homey work every weekend the resident was the best about the job
Pros
the residents
Cons
long hour salarie
Healthcare
STNA (Former Employee) –  Upper Arlington, OHDecember 25, 2012
Hard work with no breaks. No team work. I love helping take care of the clients.
Pros
the clients.
Cons
no breaks and no team work.