Arlington Court Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
3.2Pay & Benefits
Entry level nursing job
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Upper Arlington, OHJanuary 14, 2018
I worked here right out of nursing school as my first RN job. Orientation was only 3 days then I was out on my own. Very high turn over and burn out here. High patient to nurse ratios, rarely got a break and short staffed often. Management provided no help when asked and never stepped in when severely short staffed. If you were a "favorite" you always got the easier assignments and to hang out with management but if you were not management would make your life miserable. Most of the time only 1 RN on duty for the entire building so you were busy hanging IV's or doing PICC line draws but were still required to have a full assignment as well. Equipment was very old and out dated. I'm grateful for the experience to advance my career and get out of there.
Pros
Gained experience to get another job
Cons
Poor management, high nurse to patient ratios, short staffed
Team work makes the dream work
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Arlington court floor nurseAugust 17, 2017
I have only been a nurse with this company a short while but I was welcomed with open arms to a wonderful Team! Sure there are hard days but the support from fellow nurses, STNA's, and management make it run as smooth as possible and make going to work enjoyable. It is a very family centered environment full of compassion and dedication from all staff. I'm lucky to be a part of this wonderful team!
Pros
Supportive co workers
Great place to work with a family environment
LPN (Current Employee) –  Upper Arlington, OHAugust 15, 2017
I have worked here for 5 years and love coming to work everyday. There are days as in every job where they are rough but the team here really pull it together to ensure the best care is given. I'm proud to be a part of such a caring family and company.
Pros
Great staff, team approach, and residents
Cons
HR not in the building
Fine if you want no help
LPN (Current Employee) –  Upper Arlington, OHJuly 30, 2017
Work here if you're able to do everything for every patient alone and without help. If you need help, be prepared to have something you'll do for the help, something the other person needs you to do. High school gossip and cliques are a big thing. If you look like you are drowning in your assignment, I guess you'll just drown, because no one else wants to help. Nurses, be prepared to work as aides for entire shifts sometimes, also be prepared to do aide work and nurse work in the same shift! Sound great to you?!
Pros
Most of the Patients are amazing
Cons
ok if you like long hours
Working Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 4, 2015
there is a lot of busy work because the equipment is very od and need replaced, beautiful homey work every weekend the resident was the best about the job
Pros
the residents
Cons
long hour salarie
Healthcare
STNA (Former Employee) –  Upper Arlington, OHDecember 25, 2012
Hard work with no breaks. No team work. I love helping take care of the clients.
Pros
the clients.
Cons
no breaks and no team work.