ARMAND'S HEARING CENTER Employee Reviews

Fantastic Opportunity
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLDecember 16, 2017
This establishment is exactly what they advertise to be. A family owned, honest, and humble place. Being a past employee and seeing it ran from the inside I can tell you this is a very secure well paying position. There is room to advance. Specialist, management, and everything in between, they treat everyone like family. Its hard not to like them! They even treat their patients as if they were helping out their own family. There is a very good work life balance, you have set hours and weekends off, what more could you ask for.
Pros
friendly, weekends off, free snacks, great pay
Cons
let me know if you find any
Love where I work!
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bradenton, FLNovember 22, 2017
I have been with the company for many years they have great employment opportunities and they do hold a high bar to reflect our #1 Voted Favorite Hearing Aid Specialist 9 years in a row. I love that they are a family owned business and really care about you and your family in fact we just gave away over 700 Free turkey's to our local community. The people we work with are really great and makes the day go by fast. Although it can get busy and crazy here with all the walk ins and appointments scheduled for the day it may not be for everyone especially if you are not used to multi-tasking or on your feet all the time. This is what I like the most about my job interacting with the patients and making them feel as they are part of the family . Wouldn't change a Thing!
Pros
Great work /life balance/ advancement opportunities
Cons
Not for me
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  FloridaOctober 28, 2017
I did not like working here. I was told when I started by another employee that they had a high turn around and I did see that while I was there. I did not thrive under their management style, which was one of the reasons I decided to leave. I also felt like there was no real training when I got the job. I was very frustrated with that. This place was definitely not for me. I think the right person would thrive in that environment, but again, it was not me.
Great family business
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bradenton, FLJune 10, 2016
I have worked for this company over 2 years. They are great people to work for. I used to work for a church back before I moved to Florida so finding a Christian company to work for was definitely something I was excited to be a part of. The company took me in and treated me like family. They helped me get settled into my first apartment, invited me to holiday's and social gatherings and just made my move much easier. They are family to me. My co-workers are amazing, and we laugh constantly. I've seen the dedication that they have to the patients that walk through the door and it makes me proud to work for them. I've been trained in a lot of areas of my job, which will definitely help me advance in the future. They work well with everyone's schedules and go above and beyond to help anyone out. I couldn't be more grateful to be apart of Armand's Hearing Center.
Learning Environment
Receptionist/Secretary (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLJuly 23, 2013
Chance for advancement Specialist will stand by you if he sees your dedicated, Christian family although not very Christian at times management is very hard