ARMED FORCES RETIREMENT HOME Careers and Employment
- Company size51 to 200
- HeadquartersWashington, DC
You’re seeing all 4 jobs at ARMED FORCES RETIREMENT HOME because we can’t find any available jobs at ARMED FORCES RETIREMENT HOME close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Everyone is considered on same level they are a team. The job was rewarding but at times if a contract worker couldn’t come in then the govt worker had to stay and work job sometimes with very little notice
Excellent place to work. Great promotion opportunity. Employees has been there for about 10 to 40 years. AFRH management Appreciates their workers. Please to be there.
Having no veteran experience I find that working for our honored veterans is a wonderfully rewarding experience. The military stories of each resident is amazing to listen to.
It is an excellent place to work. It feels like a family environment. Everyone respects each other and the residents. The pay is ok, but the workload its minimal.
Too much favortism and butt kissing. Management is a JOKE. No career advancement. If you want a pleasent work enviornment, steer clear of this place. If you get hired hurry up and get experience then find a more diverse place to work.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 21 questions about working at ARMED FORCES RETIREMENT HOME. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from ARMED FORCES RETIREMENT HOME employees.
Insights from 16 Indeed users who have interviewed with ARMED FORCES RETIREMENT HOME within the last 5 years.
It was a group interview and they did ask a bunch of questions
Are you available to work all shifts?
Why do I consider myself to be an asset to the Armed Forces Retirement Home.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- ARMED FORCES RETIREMENT HOME