Questions and Answers about Armed Forces Services Corporation

Here's what people have asked and answered about working for and interviewing at Armed Forces Services Corporation.

View all 13 questions about Armed Forces Services Corporation

The qualifications for the Mental Health Counseling positions require a Masters in Social Work or Marriage and Family Counseling. Do you accept LPC's or Masters in Comunity Counseling accredited by CACREP?


Help job seekers learn about the company by being objective and to the point.
Your answer will be posted publicly. Please don't submit any personal information. Guidelines

4 answers

Bachelors degree is necessary and experience in the social sciences

Answered - Advocate (Former Employee) - Pearl Harbor, HI

Report answer

For EAPC position- Bachelors Degree js required. Masters preferred


Report answer

Advocates are not counselors. A bachelors is necessary but more is required. Training is a benefit.

Answered - Victim Advocate (Current Employee) - Fort Hood, TX

Report answer

Company open to certain degree and certification. Unless the military is specific on degrees and certification.

Answered - Contract Site Staff Supervisor (Current Employee) - Guam

Report answer