Armstrong Flooring Employee Reviews in Mobile, AL

Opportunity for advancement, meeting new people
Accounts Payable/Accounting Technician (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALNovember 15, 2013
Proud of the opportunity given to me. This was my first real job. All the benefits and perks. Enjoyed more the chance of meeting people from all over the world. With the many locations of our company, I had the wonderful time of entertaining guest. Plant management was outstanding.
Productive and fun workplace
Co-op Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALAugust 3, 2013
Armstrong was a great place to start. I was able to work on quite a few projects with the production and engineering personnel. It helped me learn a lot of processes. I lead some projects as well which was good, because I was able to show them that their training "and allowing me to watch how experienced professionals manage projects" wasn't a waste of time. All of my co-workers thought of me as a youngster willing to learn and help where I could, so they were great at getting me involved as much as possible. Working here was a great learning experience. I am forever grateful for the opportunities they gave me.
It was a pretty nice place to work.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALMay 30, 2013
All the machines are up and running and that the scheduled crew is alert and motivated to produce and maintain machines to interact where needed to ensure that we are manufacturing quality product as compiled by shift supervisor and plant manager. How to work as a team to accomplish the job! Balanced depending on who was overseeing the shift . Swing shifts they were alright guys to work with, when the machines were down and when everything running smooth and have completed a full shift with no down time and can go home relax and do it again the next day.
Pros
Plant would have catered lunch
Cons
not much to complaint about