Armstrong Flooring Employee Reviews in Stillwater, OK

Very fast pace
Production Associate Level II Line Operator (Current Employee) –  Stillwater, OKJuly 19, 2018
if you enjoy a fast pace environment its great. have to be able to work in teams, its not a one man job. Plant is always hot year round so be prepared to sweat.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Hot environment
Great place to work.
Maintenance Electrician (Current Employee) –  Stillwater, OKApril 28, 2014
People are nice and great to work with. I like the maintenance people
I work with they are all very helpful. My boss is an easy going guy to work for.
Pros
Good place to work with great people in management and team mates.
Distribution clerk (Former Employee) –  4115 N. Perkins road Stillwater, OklahomaMay 6, 2013
Come in early, get a cup. Share some smiles and watercooler talk. Since I facilitated start-up meetings, I hit computer to check latest info on our department safety and work needs; how many loads to go out- any equipment down-who was absent and who could I plug in. Most enjoyable was game planning with my team, and no matter the load; seeing the confidence in their eyes. Hardest part was being go between for management to deliver bottom line decisions. I aiways focused on how to go forward, the focus was to get it done. I learned buy-in from people is key to success. To this day, I miss my team. Early retirement to keep my medical coverage was why I left. I will never forget management enabled me to raise 4 kids and keep my wife happy for 23 years.
Pros
Cash or dinners for hitting team goals.
Cons
3 Rotating shifts every 2 weeks.
Excellent culture, vision, mission and values.
Controller (Former Employee) –  Stillwater, OKApril 16, 2012
Excellent culture, values and vision. One of the few companies which not only embraces lean processes, but puts practices in place. Armstrong provides the environment for which they advertise. Would definitely work for Armstrong again if an opportunity arises which meets my family goals.
Pros
management team, utilizes six sigma methodology.
Cons
location of headquarters.