Armstrong Teasdale LLP Employee Reviews

Stressful but collaberative
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 13, 2017
Worked there as a temp, however from what I observed there seem to be many unhappy team members. They do create a good quality of work life within the office that helps counter the stress that goes with the stress of working in a major law firm
Decent law firm
Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 8, 2017
Was there quite a long time. At that time the firm still had a "personal" , close knit environment/culture. As the years progressed, it became much more corporate, and less about the people
Good law firm and growing
Director, Information Systems (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 24, 2017
Appreciated and worked well with peers and those I was responsible for. While a large firm, still felt like a close knit family. Appreciated the opportunity to learn and implement new technologies
Pros
Growing firm, good benefits
Excellent workplace
Partner (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 16, 2017
Over 100 years, this place has developed an outstanding, collegial work environment, where everyone gets along and works together to serve the clients.
Great team
IT specialist (Former Employee) –  Clayton, MOAugust 30, 2017
Great management team which is always looking to give better service to its clients while maximizing firm working metrics. The managers are always helpful and open to their employees.
Professional and well-managed office
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 19, 2017
I worked at AT LLP 16 years ago. At that time it seemed to be well managed and an overall great place to work. The attorney I worked for was a joy. They weren't all like that, but that's always the case with attorneys. I ended my employment with them when I gave birth to my first child, and even though they knew my time with them was coming to an end, when I had special restrictions placed on me, they were more than willing to accommodate me.
Pros
Great location, good work environment
Great place to work; lots of assistance when needed as well as ongoing training;
Legal Secretary/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOOctober 30, 2016
Typical day: Time entry for several attorneys, Partners as well as associates; transcription; correspondence; ECF filing in both State and Federal Courts; heavy client contact on all levels; travel management for all attorneys that I was assigned to; setting up conference rooms as needed for depositions and/or mediations/arbitrations;help with the receptionist desk as needed;

Management was not a problem; it was all about team work;

My most enjoyable part of my job was client contact. Hardest part was ECF filing at midnight - had to be done. Got it done.

Enjoyed my co-workers - I am a people person.

What I learned is to take a breath. I will always get "it" done by the end of the day or maybe the end of the weekend.
Pros
Free training/lunches; much support from home office in STL;
Cons
After the years, less benefits;
Very Friendly atmosphere to work at
Toxic Tort Litigation Discovery Specialist (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 8, 2016
Armstrong Teasdale is a great place to work for.Its benefits program is very good. The job culture is very encouraging.
A wonderful place to work at
Review Document Clerk (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 25, 2015
My day consisted of Preparing, process, and maintain legal records, court files, minutes, calendars, and dockets. Maintains docket records. Prepare documents into categories to be scanned into the system.

Management was pretty good.

The hardest part of the job was that it's very detailed oriented and certain documents had to be retained forever so you had to have an eye for detail.

Everyone got along great and it was a very pleasant work environment.
Pros
Company benefits were the best I have ever had
Cons
being laid off- I loved this job
Great Practicum Experience
Student Consultant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 21, 2014
• Investigate U.S. facility clearance industry and conduct market and customer analysis;

• Create survey and position the security clearance group in the market using perception assessment;

• Develop a strategic plan to differentiate the security clearance group and grow its revenue and client base, including strategy implementation and methods to develop new business;
Fun and exciting work place.
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Clayton, MOSeptember 11, 2013
Entered files from outside storage. I learned about corporate law. Hardest part was deciding to keep or shred documents. Most enjoyable part was the people.
Interesting place to work for internship
Accounting Clerk Intern (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 29, 2012
Internship through St. Louis Internship Program where I learned data entry and filing. I was able to review records and interact with lawyers about different financial questions.
Great company to work for
Review Document Clerk (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 16, 2012
I'm a Review Document Clerk, I Prepare process and maintain legal records, Prepare documents into categories to be scanned into the system. We work as a team of 5, the hardest part of the job is making sure you retain all proper documents so they are not destroyed.the most enjoyable part of the job is our team works very well together and we all get along great which makes a very productive.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Armstrong Teasdale LLP. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4