Army & Airforce Exchange Service
64Average

Army & Airforce Exchange Service Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA8 reviews
A task list to be complete , set at your own paste
The ability to work freely, after provided your job description ,
you can set of on schedule task list as they are provided.
Pros
Just be consistant
Cons
Willingness
only worked for AAFES while awaiting spouse's retirement
only worked for AAFES while awaiting spouse's retirementonly but I enjoyed the work and most of the people. Handling gas purchases was problematic, there was nobody in the booth so the customers had to come inside and sometimes the computer wouldn't handle sales properly.
Pros
flexible
Cons
fuel pumps problematic
This company treats their employees horrible
These people are very racist they used discrepancies in my security clearance to fire. they have people who have been working thre for 20+ years making 13.00 dollars per hour
variety of culture but horrible pay rate
good atmosphere employees are from different cultures so you can learn a lot and good benefits like vacation and sick leave but you have to be at least regular part time employee

but the pay rate is too low
Is a good place to work.
The manager was a navy veteran and a excellent person and my co-worker was an air force veteran excellent friend. I loved to work there because as a Army veteran we understood each other .
Pros
excellent environment to work.
Cons
short breaks
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Calm and Quiet workplace most of the time
job is mainly routine, once in a while I maybe be asked to do some work out of my job description. I learn while I am at work that the money that the store makes throughout a certain time of year, determines salary increases, scheduled work hours of intermittent and part-time employees. The most difficult part of the job is when you are given an assignment and the necessary items and/or materials are not available at the present time. Also, dealing with a different variety of customers based on their occupation and job rank. Customers often complain about not a good deal of customer service based on the choices that are told to them on what is in the store. The most enjoyable part of my job is the communication between my fellow co-workers and team effort in acknowledging certain situations in pleasing the customers demands, and getting a task done that requires teamwork.
Pros
Job is mainly routine
Cons
not willing to work with availability, reduced work hours, no promotions or raises
n
awesome place...Love working on the base and I got alot of experience working in the electronics department
I miss this job
I love this job but i didnt really get paid. The benefits were the greatest. I got to travel be creatively
Pros
had fun
Cons
hardly paid the bill