Arnot Health

Arnot Health Employee Reviews

Fast-paced and stressful with moments of pleasure
I enjoyed my job at Arnot, but I found my coworkers to be difficult to work with occasionally. There wasn't a lot of teamwork. My provider was a PA and she and I became very good friends.
Great company
They work long hours great benifitsand oportunity to grow they have alot pf room to grow and offer alot of training good pay vacation days I had a death in my family and gave me ample amount of time to recover willing to go above and byond for there employees
Active workplace
Is a decent job for someone who needs administrative experience but do not look for growth. An average workday will show you many disturbing. sights. You will be on your feet often and it is a high-stress environment.
Pros
Fast-paced
Cons
Poor managment and training
Arnot is a good career starter
Arnot was a amazing place to start your career. But the pay and benefits are not enough to keep people. Their turnover rate is so high because they don’t want to pay their employees appropriately, and also won’t let most employees have overtime. Especially the ira location. I had also been paying into my insurance for over 3 months and never received my insurance card or nothing
A place to start career. That's it.
The pay is horrible. There is absolutely no room for advamovement. Constant management turnovers. Some counselors are inept. Preaching 12 step rather than being therapist. Assessments and treatment plans are cookie cutter. Also, unprofessional.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Pathetic leadership
Patient care is not a priority; money rules.
Fraud & short cuts are rewarded.

Legitimate concerns regarding co-workers are neglected.

Support for providers is abysmal.
Pros
None.
Cons
Too numerous to count.
management
Higher management doesn't work with you. Unfair treatment. Makes positions without posting.Not enjoyable to work there now. Mostly travelers. Management dosen't care.
Lack of staff
Most that work here do a great job. There just aren’t enough people to take care of the residents. Some people get away with breaking policies while others are punished. Management is not honest.
Pros
Few
Cons
Mandating policy
Very Unprofessional
Management would violate policy and yet terminate employees for the same offenses. Witnessed management tell personal employee information to others. Company expects you to completely devote your life to them and go above and beyond. Yet they do not pay well or offer good benefits. They portray the time off as being a great benefit but it is not. They do not provide incentives or show appreciation for employees. Lots of dramatics. Overall a very negative environment.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Everything else
great place to work
Its a great place to work. Only bad things are management and the mandations. Never have enough staff to run the whole hospital so we are made to stay and work 16 hour shifts. It gets frustrating after a while,.
People are great
The people who work there are great, but the way they handled mass lay-off & shifting personnel were brutal. I came in to work one day and I was let go the same day. I was not prepared.
High expectations for very low pay!
Managers are not team members, rather puppets used by upper management. You’re experience at Arnot will be determined by who you know and who you click with! If you have a great work ethic, don’t apply, it’s not relevant.
Pros
Bonding with your patients.
Cons
Administration and politics rule everything and salaries are below standard!
My manager is amazing!
After the recent changes in the Cardiology department at the Arnot the only stable thing in mine and my coworkers life is our amazing practice manager.
enjoyed working there
Enjoyed coworkers and patients. Loved feeling like I helped someone each day. Typical day at work was taking phone calls, inputting in patient information, scheduling patients appointments and taking messages.
stressful, busy job
I feel the pay scale was too low for the area and my experience.
Many phone lines to answer and not enough people to answer them. I felt my training period was ineffeictent and my trainer was allowed to take a different position in the company before I was comfortable on my own. Leaving me to do tasks I was not formaliar with.
Inconsistent management
Some people get away with not doing there job and others have to pick up the slack. No pay increase based on performance. Minimal pay increases. More work for no more pay
Pros
Mon- Friday
Cons
Poor management
Poor management, hostile work environment, favoritism
Arnot Health has too many Managers and not enough staff. Employees are expected to pick up the slack when a job has been vacated, as opposed to filling the empty position. Management and Support Staff are extremely unhelpful and show a high degree of favoritism and retaliation.There is a severe lack of training when a new software program is implemented (which is usually every few months) as well as a severe lack of communication between Management and employees. Policies and Procedures are different at every campus and often times non-existent. The employee turn-around rate is extremely high and every department is understaffed.
Pros
Health Insurance
Cons
Favoritism, Poor Management, Understaffed, Chaotic, Unaccomodating
Fast paced and multi tasking is a must.
Arnot was an excellent place to learn, gain skills, and to more about healthcare. You must be fast paced and able to comprehend Doctors. Must have the ability to fill or forms and work for the patients needs.
Pros
Good pto time, great benefits, nice managers.
Cons
Salary is to low.
Fun workplace, low pay
Arnot is a great place to work but they pay to low of a rate....... I was a medical assistant and we worked a lot, and didn't get paid close to near enough. Management was poor, and self centered.
Productive and fun place to work
Performing administrative duties

Managing records of company policies and procedures

Coordinating company meeting, events Preparing financial report and sessions with other department.

Creating presentations, documents, files, spreadsheets and databases

Preparing financial report
Great place to work. I typically work more than 8 hours per day. I started at an entry level position and move up through out my years. Great management and I have no complaints.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arnot Health. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
InHerSight Score
2.1Personal Development
2.9Career Opportunities
2.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight