ARO Employee Reviews

Poor communication no over time pay overall working here wasn’t my thing
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Oceanside, CAMarch 6, 2019
Poor communication no over time pay overall working here wasn’t my thing. No one is trained properly at all here boss is not a good boss at all. The overall work experience wouldn’t suggest for anyone but they did have good benefits
Great Team work ethics
Printer On-Site Administrator and Analysis (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 13, 2018
Moral at the company was great. Everyone work great with each other at there sites. For me, I enjoy the task that I was able to do with employment that was assign to me.
It was a job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDSeptember 12, 2018
I worked here for over a year and It wasn't the best job, but it wasn't bad at all. Aside from no advancement and little to no raises it was fine. The work was either feast or famine. My manager was good personally but you have little to no contact with corporate and you feel like they don't care much sometimes.
Bad Management
Administrative Resource Operations (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 20, 2018
Bad Management!!!!!!!!! Unprofessional!!!!!!!!!! Not a company that cares of their employees, Don't have any training to help employees advance in side of the company
poor management
Full Time Employee (Current Employee) –  Ogden, UTJanuary 27, 2018
poor management. too many people from albertsons that cannot change into the new company, fresh market. even though the change has been quite a few years ago.
Cons
fit in with the right albertsons crowd, or get written up
Intern
Aoda Counselor Intern (Former Employee) –  Greenfield, WIJanuary 7, 2018
Was a great place to intern for, although I cant say much about benefits and such. When I left, it was going more...contracts with probation and parole for those types of groups. I enjoyed the counselors and environment. Terrific learning experience.
n/a
Collection Agent (Former Employee) –  British ColumbiaDecember 28, 2017
did not like it at all people were not as nice ,they were all smoker there which not at all good place to work they did not treat there employees well more over it was not at all a neat place to work .
Pros
na
Cons
n/a
Good Job
Customer Service Repersentative (Current Employee) –  Georgetown, KYAugust 7, 2017
It is a good job It is very slowed paced but I nice place to work. The people are nice a d great to work with. Only down fall there is nothing to do in down time your not aloud to play cards, read books or anything
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Slow paced
Productive place building cars for GM
Absent Relief Operator (Former Employee) –  Austintown, OHJune 5, 2017
This is an very nice place to work. Its a company where your in charge of your area based on your position. Flexible shifts and overtime by seniority.
Energetic
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDMay 11, 2017
People are good and if you do what is expected the job is not that hard as you grow there is room for advancement and more responsibilities. There is a lot of respect and pride overall.
Pros
Benefits and a live able wage.
Cons
Contractor can lose bid.
Wonderfull place to work
ARO office, receiving processor (Former Employee) –  Cheshire, CTMay 9, 2017
Was a very busy place to work, so at the end of this experience I learned to be multitask in most of different areas of the facility. Coworkers were very wonderful to work with. The lunch room was new and with outside access. wonderful yard.
Pros
always learning new things
Cons
comunication beetwen the managment was not always on point
Some good people to work with
SST Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 5, 2017
The work load can vary by which site you are at. Overall the employees at the sites are friendly and easy to work with. You get to experience a lot of different types of work responsibilities because the work varies depending on which site you are at.
Company is awesome
Manager Trainee (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 23, 2016
This company is OK to work with. I'm just looking for faster opportunity to grow and pick up new skills. I've pick up a lot of knowledge from this company but theirs no growth within the company.
fun place
Claims Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 18, 2015
Good environment where I was able to learn a lot of new and exciting information. Good people to work with has room for advancement.
safe work enviorment, with great work moral
Spill Tech (Current Employee) –  Chuckchi SeaAugust 13, 2015
working for aro and asrc they have a grate safety program so you always know that you will be going home to your families. i know if i implement the safety standards they teach us i can make the right decision i can keep my self and my friends safe. i use these safety standards at home with my family.
Pros
great work schedule, good hours, safe work, job security
Cons
not good communication with familys
Very good experience
Administrative Resource Options (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 29, 2015
A typical day at work would be opening up the reception area at Grant Thornton receiving and relaying phone calls. Not boring but not exciting either. Just learning new things as they come.
aro
Avionics Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLDecember 26, 2014
typical day work its an repair station in that place i learned almost anything about planes..
Pros
free lunches
Cons
3 breaks in each shift
good company
PRINT/PRODUCTION OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 9, 2013
Good job not much stress learned new skills on Xerox
equipment
Worked from home
Quality Control Representative (Former Employee) –  Lee's Summit, MOOctober 15, 2013
It was an okay place to work-management staff was less than up to par. Didn't really know my co-workers. Best part of the job was it was a work from home position.
Cons
A good starting place, but not a great place to advance
Business Professional (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 21, 2013
Due to the contract structure employees get there is very little chance of any possible bonus or annual increase in compensation. Also most employers use this company as a permanent solution, so they don't have to expend a full headcount on their income statements to show an extra employee. Therefore most of the terms are dictated by what is on the original contract, and very seldomly are there actual raises or promotions between the contracting parties.

Pros
Hourly
Cons
Poor Benefits