AROW Global Employee Reviews

Very productive and laid back place to work
Sash window !aker (Former Employee) –  Mosinee, WIOctober 29, 2018
It was exactualy a good place to work Nice people and the work wasn't very hard. Management wasn't too good. Insurance was very good. Very laid back work place and casual dress code and no steel toes. We can have a radio at are work station and water or soda.
Pros
No steel toes
Cons
Very pieceful work place
Good Team Orientated Company - Growing really fast
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Mosinee, WIJanuary 18, 2018
Arow is a nice place to work. They keep everyone up to date on company performance and give us a good idea of the amount of work coming up over the next couple of months. When I first started it was a little rough, but now with newer management things seem to be heading in the right direction. Everyone gets along really well and the employee bonuses were great this Christmas. I like my team mates and the variety of work that is available. There is room to move up with new internal job opportunities too.
Good Team
Executive (Current Employee) –  Mosinee, WIJanuary 18, 2018
It is rare to find anyone at AROW that does not attempt to collaborate. It's OK for some folks to play it low key as long as they don't disrupt....

Examples of collaboration are;
* Team interviews for new members
* Cross functional problem solving efforts
* Daily "toolbox" presentations to everyone.
Company is headed in the right direction!
Employee (Current Employee) –  Mosinee, WIJanuary 17, 2018
New Management Team in place - you can see and feel the difference. Daily communication. The environment isn't like other factories I've been in. It's laid back, but we get stuff done. Dress code is nice, we can wear shorts. The company is getting OT under control, not like the old days. But can always volunteer if want OT, it's available.
Good, fun to work with staff
CNC Operator (Former Employee) –  Mosinee, WIJanuary 16, 2018
The people at Arow are great to work with, the break room accommodates everyone's needs. Also has a food vendor machine and the burgers are awesome. I would recommend working here and considering re-hire.
Great Place to Work
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Mosinee, WIJanuary 3, 2018
I have been working at AROW Global for a few months now, and it has been an excellent experience. The first thing I noticed after starting at AROW was how the culture is nothing like what I have experienced in the past, almost everyone has a smile on their face and it truly is an enjoyable environment. I would recommend AROW Global to anyone.
Pros
Excellent Work Enviroment
fast paced.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Mosinee, WISeptember 1, 2017
Very fast paced. Poor management. Good entry level job. Good training program. Raises should be based on individual performance and not what you didn't or couldn't do.
Pros
lots of skills to be learn
Cons
Short breaks, Long hours, Poor management
They will hire anyone
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Mosinee, WINovember 9, 2016
If no one else will hire you... They will. No drug tests which introduces safety hazards to fellow workers, but enables the common addict to support his habit.
Pros
In-doors
Cons
You will work every day.
Official response from AROW Global
June 26, 2017

AROW Global takes the safety and welfare of its employees very seriously, and since May 2016 we have updated our policies and implemented pre-employment drug screening for all new hires. The drug testing piece was long overdue, and re-enforced AROW’s commitment to providing a safe working environment for its employees. The pre-employment drug tests complement AROW’s reasonable suspicion and post-incident testing that has always been done. The pre-employment testing, the elimination of most of the Saturday overtime, and the community involvement efforts, has enabled AROW to grow its people-centric culture and become a source for employment opportunities in the area. AROW saw a large upturn in business in 2015, and that surge meant long hours and added staff to satisfy their customers. With better scheduling, improved product flow, automation, and improved training in Mid-2016, AROW employees are now able to enjoy a better home life and the company is able to attract and retain employees in this competitive labor market. AROW is the leading manufacturer of windows for the North American transit bus industry, and we branching out into other markets.

Very fun place to work
Machine Operator, General. Assembly Worker. (Former Employee) –  Mosinee, WIJuly 25, 2016
A typical day of work would go by quickly and was not so repetitive. I learned valuable machine operating skills. The management was not too involved on a daily basis. The co-workers were very friendly. The hardest part of the job is adjusting to the 60 hour per week schedule. The most enjoyable part was getting along well with the co-workers.
Pros
High attention to detail in the work.
Cons
6 day work week. short breaks.
Say Goodbye to free time.
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Mosinee, WISeptember 17, 2015
I was on second shift which means Mon-Thurs 3:15pm-1:15am at 12/hr ($1 shift premium included.) After training (which I had 4 different trainers because 2 quit during my training and the other 2 had multiple people to train at the same time.. ) I worked every Friday 10 hr days and almost every Saturday 10 hrs and some Sundays 8hrs. So don't expect to have a life outside of Arow. Also the managers don't work with each other let alone the rest of the employees working there. The feuding behind the two shifts is ridiculous. The place is terribly unorganized, leading to the extensive overtime and poor moral. Would not recommend AT ALL!
typical factory job
Bender operator (Current Employee) –  Mosinee, WIJanuary 12, 2014
the day starts out with a toolbox meeting. there are 2 15 minute brakes. or if you work 10 hours you get an extra 10 minute brake. our parts on work orders so you really have to whatch the dates on what has to be doine first. management seems to care more about who you are as a person and if you participate in extracurricular activity than what you actually get done in a day. raises are small if you dont participate. i do like my job as a bender there are so many veriables in matirial and machines that it can be a big challange but thats what i like. the hardest part would be the hours it gets buisy for 4 or 5 months where you working 60 to 75 hours a week. then it will slow down to 40 hours and sometimes less for the rest of the year.
Pros
growing buisness
Cons
growing buisness

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AROW Global. Our community is ready to answer.

AROW Global Reviews by Location