Arrive Logistics Employee Reviews

A young & hungry work force with a fun atmosphere
Operations Coordinator since 01/18 (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 12, 2018
I LOVE WORKING AT ARRIVE LOGISTICS!

I love the people and the energy. The culture is a balance between intensity & fun. The senior management gets the cliche "Work hard and play hard" and they are successfully creating a culture to reflect it. I see the owners of our company often walking around the office often. Its cool.

There are so many perks to working here. Massages, our own barista, awesome health care benefits & we are building a new office campus that we will move to in January 2019. Its right by Austin Bergstrom Airport. We will have a cafe, store & our own gym.

If you are ready to work hard, play hard & not feel like you are just a number, bring a youthful attitude (you dont have to be young, Im not! Lol) a sense of humor & your big boy hard working pants & join the team!
Pros
Pay, benefits, culture, cafe, barista, free lunch friday, new campus, south side location, gym, massages once-a-month!
Cons
Hard work, stressful & intense moments, no one powdering your tushy. If you don't pull your weight, get ready to be called out publicly! Lol
Arrive
NATIONAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 13, 2018
Loved this place. Great place to work. I highly recommend this job to whoever can grind out the work day with a good attitude. Every worker is great there.
Get out what you put in
National Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 19, 2018
Long hours and hard work with the ability to make really good money. A unique sales job because of the very short sales cycle and volatile market- but the great people there can help you get through it all!
Arrive
National Carrier Executive (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 30, 2018
Seemingly good company if you enjoy "frat boy" type antics in a fast pace, high stress work culture. With any company both good & bad management however its a very "buddy-buddy/what have you done for me lately" workplace.
Great
Accounting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 19, 2017
Great environment, great people. Awesome place to work. Fast paced work environment. Company cares for their employees and takes care of them. Faced paced, productive environment.
Politics, Favorites, Poor Management
Customer Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 27, 2017
Expect to make 100 phone calls a day and deal with politics played out by upper management. HR department with the exception of recruiting is brand new. If you enjoy a toxic stressful work environment then this is the place for you. Friday lunch is provided to the office but don't worry if you can't get your food in time, you might as well pack a back up. There are articles about this company being a great place to work, yet four of the new hires have already quick due to the workplace being toxic and getting ran ragged.
Pros
Caffeine Lounge, Casual Dress Code
Cons
Horrible Management, Toxic Work Environment, High Turn-over
Competitive Fast Paced Logistics Sales
Carrier Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 13, 2017
Work from 0700-1500, very fast paced, constantly going 100 mph cold calling, prospecting, and selling freight. Then tracking the freight is a big part of the job. Management is very helpful and alwasys willing to go out of the way to help you grow and be successful!
Pros
The people
Cons
50 hour work week
Good work environment - minimal opportunity
National Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 21, 2016
There is potential at this company to make a lot of money. However, the ability to advance your career on a lateral level outside of the logistics industry is minimal. The ability to advance vertically in the company is minimal.
Arrive is FUN
Account Manger (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 14, 2016
The guys and few girls that work at arrive are a blast.

not only did they welcome me with open arms but they helped me grow as a person and taught me what was important.

The job of Account Manager at arrive is one that will test your determination, will, and multitask ability. You will be making lots of phone calls, answering lots of phone calls, and sending lots of emails building relationships with people who don't care abut you.
All you are is another guy calling them and bugging them about their trucks, so it can be unrewarding when people hang up on you, but hey, its life.

The guys that work here are die hard sales guys These guys are sharks. ITS AWESOME.

This is a great place to get experience and learn.
If you aren't ready to swim like mike phelps or have some bug boy foliates on don't enter this deep water.
Pros
funny, driven, discipline, balance
Cons
high stress, high volume, tough balance
Young productive enviroment with tons of incentives.
Accounting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 4, 2015
Arrive is a great start up company. Young atmosphere, very laid back and potential to make alot of money. There are alot of incentives such as monthly massages, Friday luncheons, and thriving and being successful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arrive Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.9InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

1.8Career Opportunities

1.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight