Arrow Distributing Inc Employee Reviews

Inside Sales and Warehouse
Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSApril 11, 2018
I absolutely loved working at Arrow. The days go by fast due to how busy they get. I was sad to leave but unfortunately I had some personal things going on in my life, so I had to resign. The manager and other people in the office did a good job training me. We were even cross trained in the warehouse and on shipping and receiving. I loved working with the customers too. The company is very family oriented.
Pros
Family Oriented, Flexible, Good Pay, Training
Cons
Inventory once a year
Great place to work with awesome management
Warehouse Clerk / Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  El Cajon, CADecember 29, 2017
Arrow Distributing provided an enjoyable atmosphere for work. With management that makes you feel as though you are an equal member of the team no matter your job title. Management an Arrow keeps an open-door policy so that an employe could always feel free to come to them with any need or concerns they may have.
Pros
Great work atmosphere
Cons
Low chance for advancement
it was once a great place to work!
Warehouse Manager/Driver (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INOctober 26, 2017
it once was great to work here, Until the new management took over, it then became a hard place to work. the new management was non-trusting, would not recommend to anyone!
Pros
co-workers were great!
Cons
management
No loyalty
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 1, 2017
This company will use you up and no matter how long you have worked for them they will dismiss you like a piece of trash on the bottom of their shoe without any regard
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Upper management
Great Family Owned Business
Laborer/Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Streetsboro, OHMay 10, 2017
This place was great to work for . Management cared about the employees. Training great took care of the older workers and made it an enjoyable place to work. Appreciates there employees. Learned how to pick and package merchandise and get ready for shipping. Hardest part of the job was walking on the concrete floors . Best job I ever had.
Pros
Family and Customer Appreication
Great Company.
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MIDecember 9, 2014
Overall, Arrow is a great company to work for. Everyday you learn something new in the RV Industry. You have the opportunity to speak with different RV Dealers, and suppliers to the RV Industry daily. There is a sense of gratification, knowing that the parts you ship daily is helping the end-user (RV Owner) pursue their dreams of camping, which in turn gives them quality family time.
Typical production of parts
Lead parts packer (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INJanuary 14, 2013
Best attitude of employees i have ever experienced. Great work environment. We produced parts for RV siding.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arrow Distributing Inc. Our community is ready to answer.