Arrow Electronics

United States1,073 reviews

Found 1,073 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,259 reviews
electronicslayoffdenverelectronicwarehousedistributionbalancedivision

Company looking for direction

The distribution business is dying as companies move to the cloud. arrow was successful for many years but doesn't know what it wants to be anymore. Regular rounds of layoffs.

Good supervisors

The company had good supervisor. The compensation was very low at the end. No COLA for over 2 years. Was allowed to work from home during COVID. Was expected back in office fairly quickly.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Bad pay

Arrow Electronics insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Overall a good place to work.

Managers are good and care about their team members. Overtime expectations and compensation are fair. Co-workers are very nice and team oriented. It doesn't feel that company leadership cares about or has the backs of typical employees at all.

The Best

This is a company that everyone would love to work At

Great people

I appreciate the people I work with and the products we put out. There can be OT but that can be good or bad depending on what you like. The benefits are good too.

Good company with great benefits.

I was working in a high security area which meant going thru a metal detector. Nice management and co-workers. The work was interesting and educational.

It was ok

Wasn't a whole lot of work to do every day but got paid a good amount. Everyone is nice and supportive for the most part. Good for networking as well.

Ok, but favoritism everywhere

I worked here for over 2 years, first in shipping then as a special handler for LTL. I loved that job, however, the environment at Arrow is very toxic. The leads and managers play favorites and are not equal when handing out punishments to multiple people who do the same thing.

It’s good place to work for

Arrow electronics the one of the best places I have worked for, the majority of the managers are nice. Culture wise the company is diverse. The break room is nice and clean. They did a great job during Covid-19, cleaning and sanitizing the the work place.

Productive and fun place to work with ping pong table

It's a warehouse job, nothing fancy, but it's clean and safe and air conditioned and the lighting is good. They give you everything you need to succeed and will help you advance if you're motivated and willing to learn.

Easy to work for

While not for everyone, the job is easy, fast paced, and you spend a lot of the time with good people.Not much room for advancement without a degree, but regular pay raises help.

Supply Chain

I was placed here as a contract role. The typical day is waiting around for emails and phone calls. Most of the day is keeping yourself busy. Management treats you like your global ID. Pay is awful. On the plus side, time off is good. Keeps people around.

Pros

Time off, benefits, fortune 500.

Cons

If you want to collect a paycheck, this is the place for you.

Hours

They work you 50 hours a week and that still isn’t enough they wanna take your days off as well. How does a company expect you to work 10 hours days 5 days a week and expect you to make 1 error a month, yes they monitor errors and how much you make as if you aren’t a human being. Work and life balance doesn’t exist at this place. You get one day off. How is that enough days to relax and also get things done that you couldn’t thru out the week ?

Good pay, easy job with OT every week, sometimes at the last minute.

The work was pretty easy, But supervisors and higher ups make it very difficult to stay on track, always changing things with very little communication. My co-workers were awesome and worked hard. HR/management are subpar to say the least.

Pros

Easy work

Cons

6 day work weeks so you have barely any free time. HR.

Do not work immixgroup

This is an underpaid position with a micro managing supervisor. Nothing you do will be enough and she will make you feel the most uncomfortable ever. You will be degraded and never appreciated. I do not recommend anyone working for this subsidiary (immixgroup) of arrow. Prior to current 2022 supervisor it was better, but the pay for the amount of work is very low. Also, arrow has no bonous structure at all....so not only are you low balled on pay theres no incentives.

Horrible horrible place!!

Arrow isn’t we’re you want to work. They care only about money-fire people and count it as profits. Most positions are underpaid by at least $10,000.

What is the best part of working at Arrow Electronics?Production TechnicianWhat is the most stressful part about working at Arrow Electronics?Electronics products repairingWhat is the work environment and culture like at Arrow Electronics?Make testing.What is a typical day like for you at Arrow Electronics?7 days like first shift work only.

Horrible management

Very toxic work environment. They can’t seem to keep any employees over a month and management micro manages you. Expect for your schedule to be all over the place and work saturdays on short notice. Expect to be discriminated against and if you say anything you will be fired. Lack of training here. Only good thing is a free lunch every once in awhile but only toxic work environments do this type of thing.

The money, and people I worked with.

Working for Arrow was fun, the LF team was my home, and we had good leads and good supervisors. I could go to my last supervisor any time about anything. I learned as much as I could, the pay was good too. I really liked the location only 15 minutes away from home.

High turn over

It was an good place to work. it only got boring when you ran out of work and they had you straighten things out in the warehouse. The only real issue was if you did not hit your numbers due to not enough work they still talked to you.

Stressed to the point of no return

Overworked. Not appreciated just disappointed in management because their team members are tired and overworked to the point where they're not coding correct or giving a blank on how to do their jobs just to get through the day. not fun. My co-workers are awesome though.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arrow Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 35%
In the Top 35% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Arrow Electronics.
Powered byComparably

Compare Arrow Electronics with

Arrow Electronics reviews by popular job title

• Arrow Electronics