Arrow Exterminators Employee Reviews

Good job
Commercial Pest Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAFebruary 26, 2019
Every job has their ups and downs but Arrow was a good place as long as you are able to sell and make some extra money. Overall, ok job. Nothing to brag about but its a decent job.
Pros
Earn more than expected
Cons
bad hours
Productive & Fun Place to Work
IT Internship (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAFebruary 10, 2019
Arrow has a very fun filled atmosphere that is fun to work in. The company does a great job challenging you, but gives you the tools necessary to overcome those challenges.
Decent place to work
Accounts Collection Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, GAJanuary 31, 2019
I worked at arrow Exterminators for a little over a year I was constantly harassed about taking time off work. this is a huge corporate company which is good and bad but the cons definitely out way the pros.
Productive and fun working environment
Accounts Collection & Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SC 29301January 23, 2019
I loved working for this company. they had all the tools and training needed for success... They offered great benefits.. however, i got pregnant and needed a remote position that i could work from home.. I would have been more than happy to keep growing with the company and continue to exceed the sales target every month like i had been. The company did not allow a remote position unless you were corporate. I would recommend this company if you could make it work for your situation.
I loved my customers but did not like management
Pest Control Technician/Sales (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAJanuary 23, 2019
This place is a revolving door of technicians, in the 3 years I worked there I saw many many people come and go, they want you to work at night after you get home making phone calls to customers without getting paid for it. It is hard to have any type of the family life while working for these people.
Pros
Consistent money
Cons
Penalized when customers canceled when they moved, Nearly a 12 hour work day If you have children this job is extremely difficult
The most dishonest company that I have ever worked for.
mosquito technician (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 6, 2019
My entire interview was a lie. My salary and the job description both were lies. The whole "family-owned business" and "we hire within the company" were the most common lies. Both service managers at my location were outside hired. Then there was a guy with no pest control experience, only culinary experience, that was hired as a pest control technician, while several mosquito technicians were waiting for that position to open up. Many more examples of that. The service managers and branch manager were very lazy. Equipment always breaking, which means you're constantly having to go back to the office, wasting time and losing money. The managers never cared about what you had to say. Also, the service managers encouraged us to lie to the customers about the products. As a mosquito technician, I received almost a day worth of training. However, co-workers were very eager to help, providing helpful tips.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
dishonest management
Good Workplace
Termite Renewal Inspection (Former Employee) –  Cumming, GADecember 7, 2018
good work place with decent amount of work. good atmosphere and employees. management is easy to talk to and very open. good hours and scheduling. would recommend
Over worked and underpaid
CUSTOMER CARE DEPARTMENT (Current Employee) –  NCNovember 14, 2018
They want you to do a lot of work for very little money. Everything falls under your job description. Manager changes procedures every other day. there is no consistency
Okay
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GANovember 12, 2018
If you like to be in the same position for a long time, then Arrow might suit you. In my personal experience, I was lied to from day one. Also be prepared to work long hours and weekends, even though they say weekends are not mandatory because it is a family environment.
Pros
work alone
Cons
management, pay
A Growing Company and a Growing Family
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 18, 2018
Arrow has been steadfast in keeping its focus not only on growth but on values and culture. As they continue to grow, they are constantly entertaining ways to implement best practices that will have an impact on the way they do business. More importantly they focus on their Team Members' experiences as best practices are put into place. Recognizing that Team Members and culture are the critical in their success, Arrow makes good people decisions over good business decisions. I am thrilled to work with the team that I am a part of. We thrive in creativity and are encouraged to contribute our ideas.
Pros
A growing company you can have a real impact on
hard to work at arrow
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Vero Beach, FLSeptember 25, 2018
Drive a lot to get to my assigned area, management picks favorite sales rep and slides him or her sales calls from other sales areas which takes money from other sales reps.
Pros
nothing
Cons
management lies to the employees
Fun workplace
Service Professional (Former Employee) –  Warner Robins, GASeptember 18, 2018
Arrow exterminators was a rewarding and challenging career. The training process was top of the line to provide I compromised service to any customer whom needed pest services.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Short breaks
Productive Workplace
Pest control Sales Technician (Current Employee) –  Macon, GASeptember 12, 2018
Arrow lacked professional management, and advanced individuals who had no experience in the management field. Therefore, creating a difficult work environment for most employees.
Temporary Job Sure Go Ahead
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Atlanta,GAAugust 29, 2018
I worked in the office what can I say ... over work and under paid . It’s based on who you know than what you know . Rarely a praise or good job for going over and beyond but they tell you to do better.
Lots of favoritism , manager was always gone but when he present set impossible goals to reach and hold you accountable for them if it was not met. Do not believe in raises I got the runaround after almost two years but of course in the interview they say you can move up and make more financial . The turn over is high for a reason this is not a career move and not worth the stress of the company . Also constantly ask employees to work after work hours.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Pay, benefits and employees
Easy work.
Technician (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALAugust 28, 2018
My service manager and service center manager are awesome. They took every opportunity to encourage and help me. Corporate management were less apt to go out of their way to help employees but they are fair. For someone starting their career in this industry, Arrow Exterminators is an excellent starting place. You will be treated fairly, paid fairly and given opportunities to advance. It's up to you how hard you're willing to work.
Pros
Company vehicle. Benefits. Fair mgmt.
Cons
Pay is NOT based on experience.
Stressful
Termite Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLAugust 25, 2018
Very stressful work place, the pay is not enough for the hours you work, they say they are all about family but when it comes to needing time off you have to fight tooth and nail to get the time, you have to pay for all uniforms and boots, office personnel would not work with the techs when they needed time to do a job and would also schedule to many jobs with no drive time in between and no lunch added, after being bought out half of the people were let go or fired when told no one would loose their job, I was written up by the VP of the district after they said I lied about my time because they "went by my house" and i was home even though I was still working and also threatened to fire me, my pay was messed with multiple times and the manager did nothing about it and never received the pay that they cut me short on
Pros
I have a job
Cons
long hours, not enough pay
Great company, fun and love to work with
Accounts Receivable, Collection Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SC 29301August 15, 2018
This company is amazing. The CEO and all the uppermanagement are so much fun. The CEO is very upbeat and just acknowledges all achievements and calls us her rock stars. I love her emails, she makes you feel like you are on top of the world. But all the other management like the Regional VPs and all do the same thing.

The company values its employees. They have a ton of incentives and just no matter what branch in what location you will see plaques all over the walls of the offices of individuals who have met sales goals or anything else. Its rather amazing and makes you want to do more.

In addition to that, they hire from within. They take their best employees and mold them into being more. Couldnt tell you how many individuals there are that started off small, in branch admin or a pest control technician that is now a manager, a vp, or regional support. I really do love this company.
Pros
Incentives, free stuff, trips like Bermuda, Cancun, great managment and personality of all higher ups are great.
Cons
Not really
Practice what you preach.
Office Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Buford, GAAugust 7, 2018
Arrow says you are treated like family. It must be a dysfunctional family. My Business Manager was to busy texting or doing cartwheels or backflips or laying in my floor instead of doing work. Nice to your face but that knife will come out and stab you in the back when you turn around. I kept my head down and worked day in and day out. Changes in management never happen.
Pros
Work hours Monday - Friday. 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Cons
Lazy office manager
Awesome company wish I could stay!
Corporate Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 1, 2018
I only left because I was relocating. The company is awesome with a true family atmosphere. They believe in building up their employees and stand behind their brand 100%. Excellent benefits, vacation etc
Pros
Great place to work!
Cons
Commute
Lack of care for employees and little to no support.
Senticon Tech (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAJuly 14, 2018
Employees are overworked un underpaid. It's a what can you do for me to make our company but not how we can so you appreciation for hard work. It's one company that claims of caring doesnt match the culture.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arrow Exterminators. Our community is ready to answer.