Arrow Exterminators Employee Reviews

Over worked and underpaid
CUSTOMER CARE DEPARTMENT (Current Employee) –  NCNovember 14, 2018
They want you to do a lot of work for very little money. Everything falls under your job description. Manager changes procedures every other day. there is no consistency
Okay
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GANovember 12, 2018
If you like to be in the same position for a long time, then Arrow might suit you. In my personal experience, I was lied to from day one. Also be prepared to work long hours and weekends, even though they say weekends are not mandatory because it is a family environment.
Pros
work alone
Cons
management, pay
A Growing Company and a Growing Family
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 18, 2018
Arrow has been steadfast in keeping its focus not only on growth but on values and culture. As they continue to grow, they are constantly entertaining ways to implement best practices that will have an impact on the way they do business. More importantly they focus on their Team Members' experiences as best practices are put into place. Recognizing that Team Members and culture are the critical in their success, Arrow makes good people decisions over good business decisions. I am thrilled to work with the team that I am a part of. We thrive in creativity and are encouraged to contribute our ideas.
Pros
A growing company you can have a real impact on
hard to work at arrow
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Vero Beach, FLSeptember 25, 2018
Drive a lot to get to my assigned area, management picks favorite sales rep and slides him or her sales calls from other sales areas which takes money from other sales reps.
Pros
nothing
Cons
management lies to the employees
Fun workplace
Service Professional (Former Employee) –  Warner Robins, GASeptember 18, 2018
Arrow exterminators was a rewarding and challenging career. The training process was top of the line to provide I compromised service to any customer whom needed pest services.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Short breaks
Productive Workplace
Pest control Sales Technician (Current Employee) –  Macon, GASeptember 12, 2018
Arrow lacked professional management, and advanced individuals who had no experience in the management field. Therefore, creating a difficult work environment for most employees.
Temporary Job Sure Go Ahead
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Atlanta,GAAugust 29, 2018
I worked in the office what can I say ... over work and under paid . It’s based on who you know than what you know . Rarely a praise or good job for going over and beyond but they tell you to do better.
Lots of favoritism , manager was always gone but when he present set impossible goals to reach and hold you accountable for them if it was not met. Do not believe in raises I got the runaround after almost two years but of course in the interview they say you can move up and make more financial . The turn over is high for a reason this is not a career move and not worth the stress of the company . Also constantly ask employees to work after work hours.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Pay, benefits and employees
Easy work.
Technician (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALAugust 28, 2018
My service manager and service center manager are awesome. They took every opportunity to encourage and help me. Corporate management were less apt to go out of their way to help employees but they are fair. For someone starting their career in this industry, Arrow Exterminators is an excellent starting place. You will be treated fairly, paid fairly and given opportunities to advance. It's up to you how hard you're willing to work.
Pros
Company vehicle. Benefits. Fair mgmt.
Cons
Pay is NOT based on experience.
Stressful
Termite Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLAugust 25, 2018
Very stressful work place, the pay is not enough for the hours you work, they say they are all about family but when it comes to needing time off you have to fight tooth and nail to get the time, you have to pay for all uniforms and boots, office personnel would not work with the techs when they needed time to do a job and would also schedule to many jobs with no drive time in between and no lunch added, after being bought out half of the people were let go or fired when told no one would loose their job, I was written up by the VP of the district after they said I lied about my time because they "went by my house" and i was home even though I was still working and also threatened to fire me, my pay was messed with multiple times and the manager did nothing about it and never received the pay that they cut me short on
Pros
I have a job
Cons
long hours, not enough pay
Great company, fun and love to work with
Accounts Receivable, Collection Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SC 29301August 15, 2018
This company is amazing. The CEO and all the uppermanagement are so much fun. The CEO is very upbeat and just acknowledges all achievements and calls us her rock stars. I love her emails, she makes you feel like you are on top of the world. But all the other management like the Regional VPs and all do the same thing.

The company values its employees. They have a ton of incentives and just no matter what branch in what location you will see plaques all over the walls of the offices of individuals who have met sales goals or anything else. Its rather amazing and makes you want to do more.

In addition to that, they hire from within. They take their best employees and mold them into being more. Couldnt tell you how many individuals there are that started off small, in branch admin or a pest control technician that is now a manager, a vp, or regional support. I really do love this company.
Pros
Incentives, free stuff, trips like Bermuda, Cancun, great managment and personality of all higher ups are great.
Cons
Not really
Practice what you preach.
Office Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Buford, GAAugust 7, 2018
Arrow says you are treated like family. It must be a dysfunctional family. My Business Manager was to busy texting or doing cartwheels or backflips or laying in my floor instead of doing work. Nice to your face but that knife will come out and stab you in the back when you turn around. I kept my head down and worked day in and day out. Changes in management never happen.
Pros
Work hours Monday - Friday. 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Cons
Lazy office manager
Awesome company wish I could stay!
Corporate Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 1, 2018
I only left because I was relocating. The company is awesome with a true family atmosphere. They believe in building up their employees and stand behind their brand 100%. Excellent benefits, vacation etc
Pros
Great place to work!
Cons
Commute
Lack of care for employees and little to no support.
Senticon Tech (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAJuly 14, 2018
Employees are overworked un underpaid. It's a what can you do for me to make our company but not how we can so you appreciation for hard work. It's one company that claims of caring doesnt match the culture.
Fun Work Place
CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Hartwell, GAJune 19, 2018
We were a family. The others are caring and showed concern for you, they also make the environment fun and light but professional. The hardest part of the job was once you used your paid time off (which was for emergencies, appointments, sickness) you did have anymore till the following year and would get wrote up for taking time.
Account Manager/Technician (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAMay 14, 2018
To give an honest review of this company is hard. Each location is managed almost as a separate location like a franchise; however, they are not. The culture of the company is good, growth opportunities do exist, but I would warn it takes a while and some of that is mandated by the state requirements. The company in general is good, but again each location can give to a new experience. When looking at this company for opportunity they do a lot of internal training to make sure you are well prepared for the job and keep up-to-date with all known information.
Pros
Good work schedule
Cons
Each location can have a different experience
Expect free labor
Pest control (Former Employee) –  Morristown, TNMay 13, 2018
Not paid for training...some days start at 7 don't get to first job till 9...paid on commission only, which sounds good until you have 2 hour gap between appointments or customer cancels ....you have to call and make your schedule, so after you have finished working you will go home and make phone calls to TRY and get customers scheduled. You can drive company truck but they charge you 65 dollars a check. Average days you will make about 80 dollars, that's from 7am to 7pm. Can make more at fast food with less hours.
Pros
Cons
Very low pay, lot of hours not paid for, management
Management lied to me
Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 16, 2018
They pay their employees on collections from customers. If the customer dont pay, the tech doesn't get paid. Easy for them to say it will all even out when they pay next time, meanwhile bills are due. Terrible Place and I wish their customers knew of that.
Pros
working with people
Cons
everything else
horrible
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Athens, GAApril 7, 2018
stressful and hard to deal with management has no order, low key racist and everyone has something negative to say about other employees including management.
Arrow Review
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Warner Robins, GAMarch 22, 2018
This was not somewhere that I could end my career. The market was so up and down with the construction stall and I was paid on commission. I needed steady income.
Lack in management
Office Admin Assistant/Sales (Former Employee) –  Blairsville, GA 30512February 21, 2018
the management lacks any respect for there employees and there is no secure job with this company for future your job is used as a threatening point for goals being made

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arrow Exterminators. Our community is ready to answer.