Great Place to learn and advance in Entertainment business
OTR Operator (P) endorsed with Various Tour Groups (Former Employee) – Phoenix, AZ – August 9, 2018
Forty to fifty-five Passengers Seated Luxury Motor Coaches'.
• Mapped out Routes for up to five states with stops for breakfast, lunch, dinner, hotel ck in,
sightseeing, entertainment, and airport pickup/drop schedules with each state having different fines
and regulations to avoid.
• Draft up voice presentation and rehearse for the customers on Canyon lands, shopping, stretching,
while my presentation of/for the company was being upheld legally/professionally. Whether they be
from the USA or Abroad,
• Responsibility for the customers' enjoyment for their min of three days and regularly as long as 15
days of touring the USA.
• Cleaning Bus, Oils, Tires, Bathrooms on board, Interior of coach and floors.
• Stay up to date with all Road Law, Boarder Crossing, miles, Insurances, Permits and Registrations,
safety of vehicles and mechanics repairs were in proper paper order and signed off correctly.
• Hotel reservations of 45+ checking in and signing final papers that all is correct distributed, faxed in
and money correct.
• Tips, Rosters, and any medical that may be needed to adults or children on board were my sole
• Not too many of us back then had cell phones or IPods. So I am familiar with both ways, by hand and
paper or transmitted and recorded by updated programs.
Variety of schedules of work to fit your family