Arrow Employee Reviews

good people
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Delavan, WIFebruary 3, 2018
great owners, relaxed environment, small company, like a small family. occasional bonuses. Good place to learn warehouse work.
Generous vacation policy.
Productive and fun workplace.
Level I Inspector (Former Employee) –  Salem, MAJanuary 31, 2018
The work environment at Arrow was great. The employees there always made an effort to meet expectations.

There is an atmosphere of comradery throughout the company.
Pros
Free Coffe and Tea, Team Spirit is High
not a good job
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 6, 2018
not a good place to work ,they work you like you a dog ,they do not care bout you . this not a good place to work ,just be there to get on your feet,that its!!!!!!
Pros
poor
Cons
Fun place to work and really good people.
wearhouse associate (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAOctober 7, 2017
Working for arrow staffing was a great opportunity to teach me how to work in a fast paste wearhouse. I would definitely recommend this job to many people.
Arrow
Demand Creation Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COSeptember 23, 2017
A typical work day in this department is full of data entry, and answering emails. I have learned about the process of securing special pricing and have enhanced my customer service skills. I have also learned different aspects of Exel. The culture overall is positive, and the hardest part of the job is dealing with the poor management in the area I work in. The enjoyable part of my position would be my co-workers, they are positive and supportive.
n/a
Termite Technician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 19, 2017
This company cares alot about there clients and or customers. Does what they can to go beyond the call. Moving up the chains in command is rare. You will be paid commission but required to work hourly schedules and mandatory ot regardless if you have been paid or not for your work done.
Fun, creative work environment
Design Director (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 2, 2017
The company has closed since the years I worked there so I really cannot say what the company is like today. Too much time has passed and it wouldn't be an accurate review.
Ok place for students.
Markin (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 29, 2017
OK place ! No advance no regular hours.Busy plenty of job related work in other departments.I work alone,no days off only time off staff is OK employees very hard working.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Short hours
The people I worked with were good ppl
Forklift Operator and Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXAugust 6, 2017
Arrow was a good place to work. I met a lot of good ppl working there as long as you do your work to the best of your ability and Being punctual is a must
Not good at mentoring people to excell at the job
Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVJuly 18, 2017
I felt lied to when interviewed for the position. The hours are to much, a lot of 11 hour days and Saturdays. Management tends to be on the negative side.If I had known more about how employees were treated and the hours required I would never have accepted employment here.
great entry level
EAD, Technician 1 (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVJune 25, 2017
Arrow is an ok place to work. the employee events are nice, and the people we work with are great. the management is very laze fare, the general consensus is that "I dont get paid enough to care".
Pros
great employee events
Cons
short lunch, low pay.
Family owned, and it shows in how they care...
Pest Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLMarch 2, 2017
Third generation ownership, they put an importance on building relationships with their customers by ensuring that they pass on the knowledge of how they do things.
Grate place to meet all kinds of new people
Service Vice-Chief, Order (Current Employee) –  OregonSeptember 15, 2016
Order of The Arrow is a great work environment. A typical day consist of organizing service works for the members of the OA to give. Cheerful service is out goal. Our organization is based on service project of all sizes.
Very hard working productive team
Production Technician (Current Employee) –  Ashland, VAAugust 29, 2016
On an average day, I would come in and start my preparation and start up process. Which would consist of prepping food and pre-heating of fryers and ovens.

I leaned how to work at a fast pace and how to interact with costumers and other co-workers,

My co-workers were very helpful and understating, we formed a bond that was more like family.

The hardest part of the job was keeping fresh product at all times and making sure nothing expired.

The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing satisfied costumers and working with a supporting team system.
Pros
Discounted lunches, job location
Cons
poor health and dental insurance, poor hours
Personable
Driver (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 28, 2016
Great place to work, great pay, good hours. Learned to work with the public. The most enjoyable part of the job was my independence
Employer, co workers, environment
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Gahanna, OHMay 10, 2016
Arrow had been one of my best job experiences, I used to look forward to going to work, it was a great work environment, professional but down to earth supervisor, friendly co workers.
Pros
Work schedule
Cons
Management, Human resources, Inconsistency
University focused, great hands-on journalism experience with an state renowned collegiate newspaper
Student Reporter (Former Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MissouriApril 11, 2016
Five years of learning journalism ethics, interviewing skills and making sure to meet and exceed deadlines as much as possible.
Pros
Family environment, flexible deadlines, great editors
Middleware Integration
Middleware Engineer (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYApril 11, 2016
Middle ware Technologies plays major role in integrating different system. Here we had good team to work and team make friendly environment.
out of buisness
Assembler (Former Employee) –  southbridge, maOctober 22, 2015
Typical warehouse job assembly. they are out of business but when I worked there there was always 40 hours. I assembled radio headphones.
Not much to say about the job
Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Breese, ILSeptember 1, 2015
Great people that work there but the job was not very employee friendly. I would not recommend this place to anyone. Straight days was the only thing good about this place.
Pros
Staight Day shift
Cons
Pay was not good.