Arrowhead Dental Laboratory Employee Reviews

Awful management
Dr relations rep (Former Employee) –  Sandy, utahAugust 12, 2018
I worked there for 5 years and It’s been a year since I worked there but I felt Management of Dr Relations dept was not great at all. He catered to his favorite employees and let them make departmental decisions. Other dept in lab were great, great people to work with. Dr relations dept management should not be in that position and was not a good leader to be in a management position. Training inadequate and no room advancement. Wouldn’t recommend applying
Great people, and overtime.
Model Technician (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTAugust 14, 2016
There are amazing people. You are always busy which makes the work day go by fast but you might not have time for any breaks and there will be overtime most everyday. They were also dishonest about wages.
Pros
health care
age and gender discrimination rampant
Ceramist (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTApril 7, 2016
Stressful and unfair set up. Ceramist are at a disadvantage unless you are male white and in your thirties . Undercurrent of rudeness, threat, disregard. Outwardly Ok.
Pros
Not sure
Cons
Lots of rules and fear
Not a good experience
Doctor Relations Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTNovember 21, 2014
Although it was years ago when I worked there, I found it to be questionable ethics and borderline harassment to employees.
If you are over 50 and at the top of your job in salary, GOOD Luck keeping your job
gold technician (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTNovember 13, 2014
There is a conflict of interest when a Dentist owns a dental lab. My next job in a dental lab there were 18 employees with the same story. All worked at Arrowhead, over 50, top of salary, were let go with no reason. Many had worked there for over 15 years.
Productive and Fast pace
Dental Technician (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTNovember 5, 2012
Arrowhead was a great place to work, the pay was great, I loved the people and most of all able to be creative and the new challenges helped me grow. Great perks with insurance, over time, and good vacation pay
Pros
every friday we had donut in the morning and twice a month we had olive garden